The Eventide UltraChannel Plug-In is a powerful audio engineering plug-in for Avid AAX, Apple Audio Units, and Steinberg VST formats. With a routable Gate, Parametric EQ, two Compressors, a Micro Pitch Shift section, and Stereo Delays, the UltraChannel also incorporates a flexible modular design to accommodate different signal processing routing and more.
The Eventide UltraChannel Plug-In is a high-precision channel strip that includes several feature-packed versions of Eventide's legendary effects, all in one plug-in. Whether mixing or mastering, regardless of genre, the Eventide UltraChannel Plug-In is the ultimate tool to make your tracks and mixes come to life. It not only has industry benchmark performance, but is also the most versatile channel strip available due to Eventide's exclusive FlexiPath routing, which allows processors to be ordered based on desired workflow.
The Secret Sauce of Mixing
The Eventide UltraChannel shines in carving out space for any instrument or vocal to sit just right in the mix. There are an infinite number of ways to generate the exact tone, dynamics and frequency characteristics you're seeking. Additionally, through its support for side-chaining, you can use an alternative audio source to color the characteristics of your main signal. It wouldn't be an Eventide if it didn't also feature micro pitch functionality (from Eventide's flagship H8000 hardware) to thicken or increase the stereo spread of any instrument or vocal.
Eventide UltraChannel Plug-In Features
- FlexiPath - Allows drag and drop for reordering the signal path of the top level components (O-Pressor, compressor/de-esser, EQ, Gate) for ultimate flexibility and experimentation.
- Soft-Saturation and Transformer Emulation - The output module of UltraChannel contains a model of an analog transformer which can be driven into saturation. When subtly used, it provides distinction for signals of low frequency content. When driven hard, it recreates classic transformer core saturation.
- O-Pressor - Comes with two built-in compressors, one with de-essing and side-chaining, the other is the unique O-Pressor. Derived from of our legendary Omnipressor, the O-Pressor adds character and extreme compression to your signal-processing arsenal.
- 5-Band Parametric EQ - Covers the entire audio spectrum allowing you to edit the Frequency, Gain, and Q of each of the 5 bands
- Micro Pitch Shift & Stereo Delays - Apply Eventide's patented pitch shifting to any source and control the panning and delay spread. Runs in parallel with a pair of delays that allow you to feed its signal back into any of the other modules.
- Over 200 Presets - Includes wide range of Factory Presets, many created by Eventide artists, tailored to signal sources such as guitar, bass, kick drum, snare, piano, strings, synths and vocals. They make exploiting UltraChannel's enormous processing power easy to deploy.
Eventide UltraChannel Plug-In Specifications
- Platform Compatibility:
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7+
- OS X: Apple OS X 10.7+
- DAW Compatibility:
- Pro Tools 10 +: AAX Native
- Cubase 7+: VST2
- Nuendo: VST2
- Wavelab: VST2
- Logic 8+: AU
- Ableton Live 7+: AU, VST2
- SONAR: VST2
- Studio One: AU, VST2
- Digital Performer: AU
- Reaper: VST2
- GarageBand: AU
Eventide UltraChannel Plug-In Applications
- Producers - UltraChannel can replace several plug-ins at once, allowing you to minimize CPU loading while still giving you full sonic control over every aspect of your tracks
- Mix Engineers - Carve a unique space for each element of a song through selective EQ, gating, and tempo-synced delays
- Sound Designers - Change the entire feel of an instrument through filtering, pitch shifting, delays, or aggressive compression
Eventide UltraChannel Plug-In Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review