The Eventide Octavox Plug-In is a powerful audio engineering plug-in for Avid AAX, Apple Audio Units, and Steinberg VST formats. Eight voices of pitch-shifting and delay are combined in the Notation Grid to let you create simple harmonies or complex rhythmic sequences. The Octavox brings you Eventide's time-based diatonic harmonizer technology presented in an easy to use and unique interface.
The Eventide Octavox Plug-In offers you level up your composition skills with Octavox's unique time-based diatonic harmonizer technology. The Eventide Octavox is an inspiring tool that takes any incoming toneseven drumsand outputs up to eight voices based on the chosen key and timing interval. Based on technology from Eventide's flagship H8000 hardware effects processor, the Eventide Octavox will take your melodies and ideas to new heights. Stack harmonies, widen instruments and create innovative rhythmic sequences. Whether you are an electronic musician, singer/songwriter or guitarist, the Eventide Octavox has got you covered with more than 70 presets to boost your creativity and productivity.
Taming the Octopus
The Eventide Octavox controls have been designed in the most intuitive way, allowing you to quickly adjust parameters or type in values. Each of the eight voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback, and pitch, including the type of musical interval. The effect can even be sync'd to your DAW tempo for killer, melodic, rhythmic delays. The Eventide Octavox has also been updated with expanded MIDI functionality. Each voice interval can be set via MIDI note, voice shift amount by MIDI Pitch Bend, and Randomize by MIDI Modulation Wheel.
Eventide Octavox Plug-In Features
- Eight Voices of Diatonic, Time-based Pitch Shifting
- Each Voice offers up to 4.8 Seconds of Delay
- Notation Grid provides a unique and musical way to create harmonies
- Voice interval amount can be played with a MIDI keyboard
- Unique Snapshots allow you to quickly store, recall, and automate up to 32 presets
- Integrated mixer for placing voices on the sound stage
- Complete automation support for Snapshots
- Pitch-tracking off' mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds
- Innovative MixLock function allows you to quickly audition presets while keeping the wet/dry mix level static
- Over 70 presets optimized for a variety of instruments
Eventide Octavox Plug-In Specifications
- Platform Compatibility:
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7+
- OS X: Apple OS X 10.7+
- DAW Compatibility:
- Pro Tools 10 +: AAX Native
- Cubase 7+: VST
- Nuendo: VST
- Wavelab: VST
- Logic 8+: AU
- Ableton Live 7+: AU, VST
- SONAR: VST
- Studio One: AU, VST
- Digital Performer: AU
- Samplitude and Sequoia: VST
- GarageBand: AU
Eventide Octavox Plug-In Applications
- Engineers / Producers - Thicken the sound of existing instruments in your mix. Create unique harmonies and chorus effects on vocals. Morph drums into exciting new patterns. Widen the stereo image or create ping pong delays. Transpose instruments or add custom arpeggios. Add new rhythmic textures to guitars and other instruments. Create momentum and bring new life to drums and stringed instruments. Save Snapshots to quickly load, save, and even automate up to 32 of your favorite Octavox scenes.
- Sound Designers - Create popular staircase pitch effects. Build trailing melodies that follow your scale of choice. Use the function generator to create timed rhythmic delays that sync to tempo. Use extreme settings to exploit video game style sounds.
- Singer Songwriters - Input a monophonic instrument and with MixLock enabled, click through the presets to discover new approaches to your ideas. Add depth to vocals and enhance your performance. Widen instruments to enhance your productions.
- Remixers - Morph existing melodies into newly pitched rhythmic sequences. Construct new chords from monophonic instruments. Create new drum patterns using tempo sync'd delays. Play loops through Octavox and manipulate them in real time via MIDI by using Gated MIDI mode which only passes audio through when notes are played.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review