Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone is a cardioid condenser mic with USB output for digital recording. It offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone is equipped with a USB output and is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020. The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone Features
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone Specifications
- Element: Fixed-Charge Back Plate, Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Volume Control: Mix Control; Headphone Volume Control
- Weight: 386 g (13.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 162.0 mm (6.38") Long, 52.0 mm (2.05") Maximum Body Diameter
- Output Connector: USB-Type
- Headphone Output Power: 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% THD, 32 Ohm Load)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (Stereo)
Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone Includes
- Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone
- Pivoting Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
- Tripod Desk Stand
- 10' (3.1 m) USB Cable
- 2 Year Warranty
Audio Technica AT2020USB+ USB Microphone Downloads
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great starter mic. For a USB mic it's awesome! When I first started my VO career, I booked several auditions off of this mic. I still use it as a travel mic for auditions when I'm on the road and for Zoom meetings at home. It's hardy and has survived even a TSA agent dropping it in the airport!
This is a great beginner mic to use for such things as recording music! The USB aspect of it helps beginners get ready to rock n roll with simplicity!