AKG C414 XLS/ST Multi-Pattern Microphones (Stereo Pair)
AKG C414 XLS/ST Multi-Pattern Microphones, for stereo recording of any acoustic instruments in studio and on stage.
AKG C414 XLS Multi-Pattern Microphones Details
The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the most popular AKG C414 version since 1971. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
AKG C414 XLS Multi-Pattern Microphones Features
- Matched pair for stereo applications
- Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound for beautifully detailed recording of vocals and any acoustic instrument
- Nine selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6/-12/-18dB) for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three different switchable bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise, subsonic noise or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED to detect shortest audio peaks
AKG C414 XLS Multi-Pattern Microphones Specifications
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Wide Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8 and 4 Intermediate Settings
- Diaphragm Size: 1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 140dB SPL (0.5% THD); 158dB SPL w/18dB Pad
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 88dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 6dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: 40Hz and 80Hz, -12dB/octave; 160Hz, -6dB/octave
- Pads: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB
- Color: Dark Grey/Silver
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: .66 lb.
AKG C414 XLS Multi-Pattern Microphones Includes
- 2x Elastic spider suspensions
- 2x Windscreen
- 1x Stereo mounting bar
- Aluminum carrying case
- Measurement documents
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For a punchy, usable pop acoustic guitar these are great. Put them on a stereo bar as a spaced pair, position to taste and they're superb.