AKG C414 XLII/ST Muti-Pattern Microphones (Stereo Pair)
AKG C414 XLII/ST Muti-Pattern Microphones for stereo recording of any acoustic instruments in studio and on stage.
AKG C414 XLII Muti-Pattern Microphones Details
The C414 XLII multi-pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect â?" the capsule. The C414 XLII's slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
AKG C414 XLII Muti-Pattern Microphones Features
- Sonic character of the famous AKG C12 delivers astounding sound quality for lead vocals and solo instruments
- Nine selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6/-12/-18dB) for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three switchable different bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise, stage vibration or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED to detect shortest audio peaks
AKG C414 XLII Muti-Pattern Microphones Includes
- Metal Road Case
- 2x Shock Mount
- 1x mounting Bar
- 2x Foam Windscreen
- Measurement Documents
AKG C414 XLII Muti-Pattern Microphones Specifications
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Wide Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8 and 4 Intermediate Settings
- Diaphragm Size: 1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 140dB SPL (0.5% THD); 158dB SPL w/18dB Pad
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 88dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 6dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: 40Hz and 80Hz, -12dB/octave; 160Hz, -6dB/octave
- Pads: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB
- Color: Dark Grey/Gold
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: .66 lb
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A studio standard. Can be used on literally everything. Also, it is very versatile. Every studio needs a pair of these.
Granted, they don't sound like Neumann 184s but they get the job done.
The AKG C414 XLII is a dependable, versatile mic. It can handle a wide variety of applications, and always produce good results. Probably best used for solo vocals and instruments
Good products. Full satisfied.
Good business. Thanks