Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface
The Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface is a compact, multipurpose, 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface featuring built-in DSP for sound-reinforcement and recording of small performances, podcasts, lectures and other applications.
The Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface lets you find your audience. Find your voice. The words you speak. The songs you sing. Your influences, opinions, and passions take shape in the creations that ultimately become your voice. When inspiration hits and you're ready to connect with an audience, whether it's your closest friends or a global network of fans that you haven't even met, you want to be sure that your voice, amongst so many others, is heard.
Webcasting / Podcasting
Transform your PC, Mac or even your iPad into a virtual radio station and spread your message to the world. With a surprisingly easy setup process, the Yamaha AG03 lets you produce online content with high-resolution sound, either for real-time broadcast over digital streaming platforms such as USTREAM or YOUTUBE LIVE, or producing on-demand podcasts and videos. Your Yamaha AG03 will elevate your production value considerably with background music, sound effects, and a level of sound quality that can’t be matched with a conventional computer / headset configuration.
LOOPBACK Function for Internet Live Streaming
The LOOPBACK function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments and other audio sources along with background music from your PC / Mac or iPad.
D-PRE Studio Quality Mic Preamp
AG features the same premium mic preamps developed by Yamaha for high-end recording consoles, capturing most detailed nuances of your vocal or instrumental performance.
AG comes equipped with an input featuring phantom power as well as a headset input, giving you the option to use a professional condenser mic, or conventional computer headset.
Yamaha AG03 model feature volume knobs and a 60mm fader on the front panel for simple manual control of your voice, background music, and other audio content or sound effects.
1-TOUCH DSP Offers Professional Sound with A Single Touch
1-TOUCH COMP / EQ can add clarity and focus to your sound with the simple click of a button. Just like an authentic radio broadcast, you can add reverb with the 1-TOUCH EFFECT or sound effects from an external device at will.
Class Compliant Mode for iPad Connection
Yamaha AG03 is compatible with Apple’s second generation iPad or later, allowing you to create high quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis. Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
Cubasis LE Multitouch Sequencer for the iPad
"Cubasis LE" is available in the App Store. You just need to connect your iPad to a Yamaha AG03 to make it work. Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Cubasis LE places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening a new world of possibilities for your creativity. Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and USB mobile battery required.
Durable, Compact Metal Chassis
The tough metal body of the Yamaha AG03 is extremely portable and easy to place on a keyboard, on a guitar case, or even on a mic stand using an optional adapter.
AG DSP Controller Allows Additional Control of DSP Settings
With the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software app you can access, and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, reverb, and amp simulator parameters of your 1-TOUCH DSP. EASY mode gives you precise, intuitive control, while EXPERT mode allows you more detailed adjustment of your parameters.
Cubase AI Music Production Software
Cubase AI Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software is included with your AG purchase giving you a streamlined but powerful music production tool for making high-quality recordings right out of the box.
High Resolution (192 / 24bit) Playback and Recording
AG’s high-quality design enables 192kHz / 24bit sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you useASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully. Yamaha AG03’s 192kHz/24bit sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
USB Bus Powered or Mobile Battery
The compact and durable Yamaha AG03 can be operated using USB bus power or a mobile battery, giving you a powerful mobile setup that can fit easily into a backpack.
Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface Features
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature – perfect for live recording or webcasting
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB buspowered for Mac & PC
- Rugged metal chassis
Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface Specifications
- Phantom Power: + 48 V
- Input Channels:
- Mono[MIC/LINE]: 1 Including HEADSET MIC (plug-in power)
- Stereo[LINE]: 1 Including Guitar Input (Mono)
- Output Channels:
- STEREO OUT:
- MONITOR OUT: 2
- PHONES: 2 Including HEADSET PHONES
- Bus:Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function:
- PAD: 26 Db
- PEAK LED: LED Turns On When The Signal Reaches 3 DB Below Clipping Level
- On-Board Processors:
- DSP:CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter: USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED Meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB:USB Audio: IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 Compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- General Specifications:
- Power Requirements: DC 5 V, 500 MA
- Power Consumption:Max. 2.5 W
- System Requirements:
- OS:Windows 7 or Later / Mac OS X 10.7 or Later
- W:129 mm (5.1")
- H: 63 mm (2.5")
- D: 202 mm (8.0")
- Net weight: 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)
- Options:Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS -10A
- Others:Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute On / Off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C
Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface Includes
- 1 x Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface
- 1 x USB Cable (1.5 m)
- 1 x Cubase AI Download Information Guide
- 1 x Owners Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface Downloads
- Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface Owners Manual (PDF)
- Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review