Yamaha AG03 Mixer & Audio Interface
The Yamaha AG03 is a compact 3-input mixer and USB interface with built-in DSP for sound-reinforcement and recording of small performances, podcasts, lectures and similar applications.
The Yamaha AG03 is a compact 3-input mixer and USB interface with built-in DSP for sound-reinforcement and recording of small performances, podcasts, lectures and similar applications. Capable of recording and playback of high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz sound, this mixer features one XLR/1/4" combo mic/line input, as well as stereo 1/4" line inputs with level control, and a Hi-Z switch for direct recording of guitar and bass. The mixer is compatible with Windows, Mac and iPad.
The XLR/1/4" combo mic/line input is equipped with a D-PRE mic preamp that was originally designed by Yamaha for use in their high-end recording gear. This channel features switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones, and also features a pad switch for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The AG03 mixer has stereo 1/4" and stereo RCA outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as an 1/8" aux input for monitoring portable devices and headset connectivity.
On-Board DSP On-board 1-TOUCH DSP adds set COMP/EQ and EFFECT to signal path. For more precise control of these settings, the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software (download) allows users to access and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, and reverb
Perform and Broadcast Over Backing Tracks
Perform and Broadcast Over Backing Tracks LOOPBACK function allows users to broadcast their musical, or non-musical content live online along with backing tracks or additional audio from PC or Mac computers or an iPad
Yamaha AG03 Features
- High resolution (24-bit/192kHz) audio recording and playback
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamp(s) with high gain and low noise
- +48V phantom provides power to professional condenser mics and DI boxes
- Hi-Z input allows direct connection of acoustic and electric guitars and basses
- 60mm fader provides precise control over your mix (AG03 only)
- Monitor output plus separate stereo output for use as a sub-mixer (AG06 only)
- Dedicated "flex" channel for microphones or guitar with 1-TOUCH AMP SIM (AG06 only)
- 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ and EFFECT DSP gives pro results with the simple push of a button
- "TO PC" output selector easily selects which audio/USB sources go to the USB output
- "LOOPBACK TO PC" sends all analog/USB inputs to the USB output for stereo re-recording/broadcast
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more
- USB bus-powered when connected to Mac or PC
- iOS compatibility via Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (LUCA) or Camera Connection Kit (CCK)
- 5V mini-USB power port works with mobile batteries or AC power adapters
- Rugged metal chassis provides reliability and durability for everyday use
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review