Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition Audio Interface
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition Audio Interface sets a new standard for desktop music production with its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing.
The Heritage Edition of Universal Audio Apollo interfaces, feature additional plug-ins to the already rich set of DSP tools. The Apollo Twin USB Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300 — including the full suite of UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb.
This 2x6 USB 3 interface for Windows allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
- Record with world-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610-B Preamp
- Use alongside UAD-2 PCIe DSP Accelerator cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and UAD-2 Satellite USB for truly scalable mixing power
- Track with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley and more using Unison technology†
Unison Technology: The Genuine Sound of Neve, SSL, API & Manley Preamps
Apollo Twin features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, SSL, API, Manley, and Universal Audio. An Apollo exclusive, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware. The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo Console software, and it physically reconfigures the Apollo interface's impedance — so you can tap into the classic sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps.
A Full Suite of Classic Analog Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Apollo Twin USB provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UA’s world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classic plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged. From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Apollo Twin USB lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software’s buffer size and without taxing your computer’s CPU. With exclusive emulations from Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, and more,† it’s like having an endless analog studio, right on your desktop. And unlike competing interfaces, these DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
Next-Generation A/D and D/A Conversion
Of course, the heart of any audio interface is the quality of its conversion. In designing the next-generation Apollo range, UA engineers started with an obsessive auditioning of the latest A/D and D/A converters, ultimately pairing the selected 24-bit/192kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for the optimal signal path. Apollo Twin provides increased dynamic range and lower THD versus other interfaces — rivaling dedicated converters costing thousands more.
Apollo: The Choice of New-School Professionals
Apollo is the confirmed choice of hit-making professionals, used to record landmark albums by Kendrick Lamar (DAMN.), Chris Stapleton (From A Room: Volume 1), Arcade Fire (Everything Now), Post Malone (Beerbongs & Bentleys), and many more. The Apollo range of interfaces has earned numerous industry awards from Sound on Sound, Future Music, and Electronic Musician — as well as the prestigious 2016 TEC Award for computer audio hardware.
Now with Vintage Amps
New for Apollo Twin USB is Unison technology on the front panel instrument input, giving you dead-on, impedance-matched emulations of guitar and bass amps like the Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe, Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959, and the Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier.
A Sleek, Low-latency App
With Apollo Twin’s Console 2.0 application — a complete re-imagining of Apollo’s original Console software — you can take advantage of over 25 new user-requested features such as Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Audio Interface Features
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- USB 3 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
- Two premium mic/line preamps; Two line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Audio Units, VST, RTAS & AAX64 in all major DAWs
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Audio Interface Includes
- Apollo Twin USB Audio Interface
- External Power Supply with (4) changeable AC connectors supporting USA, Europe, UK, Australia, China
- URL Card
- USB Cable
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review