The Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB DUO Heritage Edition Audio Interface is a desktop audio Interface with realtime UAD DUO core processing and two Unison mic preamps - just for Windows.
Apollo Twin X USB has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo Twin X, including elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing, and Unison-enabled mic preamps, and a software suite of 25 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix,® Pultec,® UA, and more.
Record with the world's best desktop interface for Windows.
Apollo Twin X USB gives musicians and producers elite-class audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. Letting you record through preamps from Neve, API, Manley, and more — with near-zero latency — Apollo Twin X is born to make records.
- Experience elite-class Apollo sound - as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Record your vocals and synths in realtime through classic mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Avalon, and more.
- Mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and iconic UA 610 tube preamp
Hear Every Detail in your Recordings
Apollo Twin X USB improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion — giving you increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD. This elite-class conversion gives you a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high-end converters.
Record Synths and Vocals through Iconic Preamps
With its two Unison™ preamps and front panel Hi-Z instrument input, Apollo Twin X USB lets you track in realtime through preamp and channel strip plug-ins from Neve, Manley, API, and dozens more, giving you the same rich analog texture as the hardware used on decades of iconic music.*
Get the Pro Sounds of Analog Hardware, Right on your Desktop
Out of the box, Apollo Twin X USB's included plug-ins give you album-ready tones in realtime with professional tools like the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA-2A tube compressor, amps from Marshall and Ampeg, and more. Plus, Apollo Twin X USB lets you tap into the entire UAD plug-in library, giving you the proven hit-making sounds of Ocean Way Studios, Capitol Chambers, and hundreds more.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB DUO Heritage Edition Audio Interface Features
- Desktop 10 x 6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Available UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes Heritage Edition UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressor collections, 610-B Tube
- Preamp & EQ Collection, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, Pure Plate Reverb, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, & AAX in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB DUO Heritage Edition Audio Interface Includes
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB DUO Heritage Edition Audio Interface
- Heritage Edition Plug-In Bundle
- Power Supply
- Alternative Power Adapters
- Getting Started Guide
- Mnaufacturer Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review