The Stager SR-2N Stereo Ribbon Microphone gives you double the pleasure in a permanently-fixed stereo orientation offering up Blumlein or Mid-Side recording in a sleek, single-point microphone.
Stager's Stereo SR-2N allows you to effortlessly capture the true stereo image of a piano, drum set, string section, horn ensemble, vocal group, or all of them at once with a certain "aural umami" that must be heard to be tasted.
Stager SR-2N Stereo Ribbon Microphone Features
- 2" x 0.25" 1.8-Micron Ribbon x2 in crossed figure-of eight configuration
- Neodymium Magnets
- Proprietary Toroidal Transformers
- High Output Passive Design
- Sensitivity -46dbV
- Easily Record in Blumlein Stereo or Mid-Side Stereo
- 1.33 lbs
Stager SR-2N Stereo Ribbon Microphone Includes
- SR-2N Stereo Ribbon Microphone
- Mogami Breakout Cable
- Wood box
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review