Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone
The Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone is meticulously designed to capture the exact characteristics of your snare: the skin slap, the snare rattle, the attack, boom, decay and so on.
The Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone represents three years of research, design and development alongside professional drummers and producers, and has been specifically created to capture all the characteristics of your snare. Together with the Sontronics DM-1B condenser mic for kick drum, the Sontronics DM-1S and DM-1T give you everything you need to get exceptional results from your drumkit or individual drums, both live and in the studio.
The Sontronics DM-1S is a small-diaphragm condenser mic, with -10dB attenuation pad and is capable of capturing up to an impressive 135db SPL. It is designed to capture all the classic characteristics of your drum - the snap, crack and rattle of your snare. The Sontronics DM-1S and DM-1T microphones have slightly different frequency response and capture to get exceptional results, both live and in the studio.
The Sontronics DM-1S is ideal for kit snare and orchestral snare drum, but users have told that they also give incredible results on cajón, djembe and doumbek. It has been thoroughly tested to its limits by various session drummers, live musicians and producers, including Flood (U2, Killers, Arctic Monkeys) and Mark Rankin (Friendly Fires, Florence & The Machine).
Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone Applications
- Kit snare
- Orchestral snare drum
- Cajón, djembe & doumbek
Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone Features
- Cardioid condenser mic
- Designed specifically for snare drum
- Also great for other percussion
- -10dB Attenuation pad
- Capable of capturing up to an impressive 135db SPL
- Delivers exceptional results, both live and in the studio
Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Pad: 0dB, -10dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa -42dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: =200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-Weighted)
- Max. SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz): 135dB (with -10dB Pad Switched In)
- Power: Phantom Power 48V Required
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Dimensions: 91mm x 22mm x 22mm
- Weight: 86g
Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone Includes
- Sontronics DM-1S Snare Microphone
- Mic Clip
- Lifetime Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review