Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone
The Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone is meticulously designed to capture the exact characteristics of your toms: the skin slap, the attack, boom, decay and so on.
The Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone represents three years of research, design and development alongside professional drummers and producers, and has been specifically created to capture all the characteristics of your tom tom. Together with the Sontronics DM-1B condenser mic for kick drum, the Sontronics DM-1T and DM-1S give you everything you need to get exceptional results from your drumkit or individual drums, both live and in the studio.
The Sontronics DM-1T is a small-diaphragm condenser mic, with -10dB attenuation pad and is capable of capturing up to an impressive 135db SPL. It is designed to capture all the classic characteristics of your drum - the slap, boom and resonance of your tom tom. The Sontronics DM-1T and DM-1S microphones have slightly different frequency response and capture to get exceptional results, both live and in the studio.
While the Sontronics DM-1T is designed for rack and floor toms, it also gives a brilliant sound on your bongos, djembe, tabla and congas. It has been thoroughly tested to its limits by various session drummers, live musicians and producers, including Flood (U2, Killers, Arctic Monkeys) and Mark Rankin (Friendly Fires, Florence & The Machine).
Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone Applications
- Rack and floor toms
- Tabla & Congas
Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone Features
- Cardioid condenser mic
- Designed specifically for tom tom
- Also great for other percussion
- -10dB Attenuation pad
- Capable of capturing up to an impressive 135db SPL
- Delivers exceptional results, both live and in the studio
Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Pad: 0dB, -10dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa -42dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: =200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB (A-Weighted)
- Max. SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz): 135dB (with -10dB Pad Switched In)
- Power: Phantom Power 48V Required
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Dimensions: 91mm x 22mm x 22mm
- Weight: 86g
Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone Includes
- Sontronics DM-1T Tom Microphone
- Mic Clip
- Lifetime Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review