The Sonifex RB-DDA6A AES/EBU Distribution Amplifier is used for distributing digital audio data in AES/EBU format, repeating both the audio data and the status information of the input whilst re-normalising to standard digital audio levels.
It has a single XLR-3 female AES/EBU audio input which is distributed to 6 XLR-3 male AES/EBU outputs. Applications include distributing audio from a digital mixing desk to multiple digital recorders, or feeding multiple studios with an output from a DAT machine. The RB-DDA6A can accept input sample rates in the range of 30kHz - 100kHz, and bit rates of 16, 20 and 24 bit. So, it can be used for standard CD signal distribution at 16 bit 44.1kHz, as well as for high quality 24 bit 96kHz recording.
Sonifex RB-DDA6A AES/EBU Distribution Amplifier Specifications
- Input impedance: 110Ω ±20% balanced
- Output impedance: 110Ω ±20% balanced
- Sample Freq Range: 30-100kHz (i.e. including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 64kHz, 88.2kHz & 96kHz)
- Signal Level: 2V/7V peak to peak min/max
- Inputs: 1 x AES/EBU XLR 3 pin female (Balanced)
- Outputs: 6 x AES/EBU XLR 3 pin male (Balanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review