Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone
The Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone, the ideal choice when looking for a dramatic - yet affordable - improvement in sound quality with an unmistakable vintage design!
Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone Details
The Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing, Supercardioid polar pattern, vibrant blue foam, and tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech. Integrated, swivel stand mount is included.
The combination of updates make the Super 55 the ideal choice when looking for a dramatic - yet affordable - improvement in sound quality with an unmistakable vintage design.
Ideal for stage, studio recording, podcasting, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desired.
Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone Features
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone Specifications
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 60 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -53.0 dBV/Pa (1 Pascal=94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of the output connector
- Construction: Chrome-plated die casting
- Net Weight: 0.656 kg (1.45 lb)
Shure Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had already purchased a couple of SHURE 58s and decided that I would sell them to the vocalists who used them, since they had a tendency to get their lips all over them, and I wanted a new mic for myself that would look different and sound as good. I am delighted with this new mic. Every bit as good as the 58s and with a cool retro vibe.