Shure QLXD14 Wireless Bodypack System
Shure's QLXD14 Wireless Bodypack System, features the WA302 instrument cable and QLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter, QLXD14 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
The Shure QLXD14 Wireless Bodypack System is part of the QLX-D wireless systems family. QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
The QLXD14 includes the Shure QLXD1 Digital Bodypack Transmitter, QLXD4 Receiver, WA302 instrument cable, power supply, 2 AA batteries, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide.
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
Shure QLXD14 Wireless Bodypack System Features
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 22 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan
- Ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- Network channel scanning configures open frequencies for networked receivers
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench 6 control software
- Remote control from a mobile device or tablet via ShurePlus Channels app
- AES-256 encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- Compatible with external control systems such as AMX or Crestron
- Professional-grade all-metal construction
- Transmitters use 2 AA batteries or Shure SB900 rechargeable battery
Shure QLXD14 Wireless Bodypack System Includes
- QLXD1 Digital Bodypack Wireless Transmitter - Quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains a clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire range.
- QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver - Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.
- Instrument cable
- Power supply
- 2 x AA batteries
- 2 x1/2 wave antennas
- 2 x BNC cables
- Zipper bag (for QLXD1)
- 2 x BNC bulkhead adapters
- Rackmount kit
- User guide
Shure QLXD14 Wireless Bodypack System Downloads
- Shure QLXD Wireless System Brochure (PDF)
- Shure QLXD Wireless System Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Shure QLXD Wireless System Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Shure QLXD Wireless System User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
What We Think
The Shure QLX-D System provides a much-needed Digital Wireless replacement for the Shure ULX-P analog UHF system. When developing the ULX-D systems, the level of advancement that was possible clearly encompassed an advanced feature-set that would likely never be used by and out-price most users who could and would benefit from the improvements in the audio signal. Therefore the QLX-D system gives EXACTLY THE SAME audio quality performance as the ULX-D. And it also provides a feature-set that is more advanced than ULX-P while also being more streamlined and simple to use for most users. And with the ever-narrowing frequency ranges that we can operate within, the QLX-D systems will allow you to now fit 17 channels of wireless inside of a 6MHz TV channel; that's 11 more units than what ULX-P was capable of and that's 6 more channels than their closest digital wireless competition! So, with 17 systems capable within 6MHz, the easy networking possible to automatically configure the system with or without the Shure Wireless Workbench 6 Software, and a wide array of handheld or bodypack microphone transmitter options available (that can work on 2 x AA batteries - no more 9 Volt!!!) Shure has hit the ball out of the park with the QLX-D series. Give Front End Audio a call at 888-228-4530 to configure a QLX-D system for your needs, today!"
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review