Shure 55SH Series II Dynamic Microphone
Inside the Shure 55SH Series II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone, Elvis lives! Swinging hips and fainting girls! "Not interested? They don't make girls 'not-interested'." - The King
Shure 55SH Series II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Details
An unmistakable stage icon for 70 years, the Shure 55SH Series II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing for pure vintage look and feel with modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak. The 55SH Series II microphone has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from the rear of the microphone. This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
Shure 55SH Series II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Features
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
Shure 55SH Series II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- lmpedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (270 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms
Shure 55SH Series II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Includes
- Swivel Stand Mount
- On-Off Switch
Shure 55SH Series II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great for Vocals and on stage performance.
If you wont a crunchy, present and kind of rock'n'rolly sound this is your mic.