Rode NT1000 Microphone
The Rode NT1000 Microphone incorporates an ultra low 6dB self-noise and transformerless SMT circuitry which exhibits exceptional performance when recording both vocals and instruments in the studio.
The Rode NT1000 Microphone marks an exceptional value in microphones for a Cardioid-Only workhorse studio microphone. Voiced for versatility, it has been hailed by many as the ultimate microphone for grand piano and drum overheads. The Rode NT1000 Microphone is also a fantastic vocal microphone.
The Rode NT1000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT1000 Microphone Features
- HF2 1 capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
- Ultra low noise
- High strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
Rode NT1000 Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Unity-gain closed-loop impedance converter; JFET input with bipolar buffering
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100O
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 6dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Weight: 682.00gm
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 54.00mmW x 54.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Rode NT1000 Microphone Includes
- NT1000 Studio Condenser Microphone
- RM2 Ring-Mount Microphone Stand
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)
Rode NT1000 Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using the RODE NT-1000 for years! I usually am tracking vocals which it has a great sound for. I have also tracked acoustic guitar which is sounds great on. There will almost always need some EQ in the mid range I have found, and maybe a little cut in the highs. All over a great mic for the price!