The Rode NT3 Microphone is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address 3/4 inch gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer, the NT3 provides incredible detail on almost any instrument you can imagine.
The Rode NT3 Microphone is a versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone intended for studio, stage and location work. Incorporating a true externally polarized condenser (cardioid polar response) transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, the Rode NT3 also features an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
This versatile handheld, stand or boompole mounted microphone will give great results on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano and all acoustic instruments as well as detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
For further versatility the Rode NT3 can be powered by either P48 phantom power, or via a 9V battery for situations when power isn't available via the console or camera. Its rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure that it is well protected both in the studio and out in the field.
The Rode NT3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT3 Microphone Features
- True condenser externally biased 3/4 capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
Rode NT3 Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.75"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200O
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery+12V phantom power, +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 371.00gm
- Dimensions: 206.00mmH x 32.00mmW x 32.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Rode NT3 Microphone Includes
- NT3 - 3/4" Cardoid Condenser Microphone
- RM3 - Durable Microphone Clip
- WS3- Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- ZP1 - Padded Zip Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty (free 10 years extension following registration of your microphone)