Rode NT-USB USB Microphone
The Rode NT-USB USB Microphone is a highly versatile side-address USB microphone, ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.
The Rode NT-USB USB Microphone is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using Rode Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
The body of the Rode NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard B, T or P sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8 thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the Rode NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
Rode NT-USB USB Microphone Features
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20) USB cable are the parts of your mic
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple® iPad
- Compatible with the SMR shockmount & WS2 foam windshield
Rode NT-USB USB Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Power Options: USB bus powered
- Weight: 520gm
- Dimensions: 184mmH x 62mmW x 50mmD
- Output: USB Output
Rode NT-USB USB Microphone Includes
- NT-USB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone
- USB Cable (6m / 19.8 ft)
- Black Zip Case
- Detachable Pop Filter Screen
- Tripod Stand - for tabletop and podcast use
- Ring Mount - for Microphone Stands
- 1 Year Warranty (free extension to 2 years following registration of your microphone)
Rode NT-USB USB Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have been pleased so far with this mic. Recording distance is about 6 ft without moving the mic. Thank you!!