Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Microphone
The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Microphone is the worlds most versatile ultra high resolution USB and XRL microphone!
From the best-selling Yeti USB microphone family comes Yeti Pro—the first condenser microphone that captures ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192kHz digital recordings on your desktop, and connects to professional recording equipment in the studio. Featuring three custom condenser capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti Pro delivers detailed audio that’s more than four times higher resolution than a CD—during any recording scenario. Whether you record at home, in a studio, or in the Himalayas, Yeti Pro combines the convenience of USB microphones with the flexibility of XLR microphones.
Get Legendary Sound Quality and Performance
The world’s top artists use Blue XLR microphones in the studio, and Yeti Pro brings that heritage to your desktop. The proprietary capsule design delivers rich, detailed sound, while the premium A-D converter enables high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz audio recording direct to your computer. In other words, it’s the highest-quality USB microphone available. Make sure you capture every last detail of your podcasts, voice-overs and music projects. Bring Yeti Pro to the table, and unleash the beast.
Record Any Situation
Thanks to a three-condenser-capsule array and four pattern settings—cardioid, omni-directional, stereo, bi-directional—Yeti Pro is like having multiple high-resolution XLR microphones in one. And it features an adjustable design so you can find the optimal mic placement. Whether you’re producing podcasts, voice overs and Twitch streaming, or recording audio for your latest music project, Yeti Pro will carry your projects to great heights!
Focus on your Performance
Ever heard your voice come through the headphones a moment after you spoke? That’s called recording latency, and we have as much patience for it as Mt. Everest has warm days. Just plug your headphones directly into Yeti Pro for zero-latency monitoring that eliminates those distracting delays so you can record and overdub in real time. A dedicated headphone volume knob on the front allows you to dial in the perfect monitoring volume as you record.
Start Recording Quickly
Who needs a learning curve? Yeti Pro was designed with a convenient, no-hassle workflow in mind. Set up in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand. Adjust microphone gain, pick up pattern, headphone volume, or mute/unmute with easy-to-reach controls. And record in comfort with Yeti Pro’s side-address operation—just speak, sing or play into the Yeti Pro on the same side as the Blue logo to capture pro sound.
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Microphone Features
- 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution for superior recording quality
- Analog XLR connection for use with pro-studio gear
- Unique three-condenser-capsule array with cardioid, bidirectional, omni, and stereo pattern settings—versatile for any recording scenario
- Proprietary capsule design to capture sounds with detail and articulation
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring for recording in real time without delays
- Gain control, mute button, and other handy features for a hassle-free workflow
- Mountable on mic stand or included desktop stand for studio or desktop recording
- XLR breakout cable and USB cable—everything you need to start recording
- Mac and PC drivers for easy recording with your favorite software
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Microphone Specifications
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 500mA (USB)/48V DC (analog)
- Sample Rate: 192 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Microphone Includes
- Yeti Pro USB Microphone
- 12” XLR breakout Y-cable
- 3M USB cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review