The Blue Microphones Hummingbird Microphone is a versatile small-diaphragm microphone that unlocks the tonal nuances of your instruments so you can capture the best recordings possible. With a 180-degree rotating head, Hummingbird fits into tight spaces and can nimbly change positions where others can't.
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird is a Small Diaphragm Microphone designed to deliver premium sound and head-turning performance. Featuring a precisely tuned diaphragm and extended frequency response, the Blue Microphones Hummingbird is the perfect solution for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, or other instruments with fast transients and rich overtones.
Mic Placement is Everything
Simply rotate the Blue Microphones Hummingbird's unique 180° head to place the mic at any angle and discover the tonal nuances of your instrument most mics would leave behindall without touching the mic stand.
Premium Blue Capsule
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird's precisely tuned cardioid capsule is based on the acclaimed Blue B1 from Blue's interchangeable capsule seriesmaking it perfect for any instrument with fast transients and rich tonal characteristics.
Take Your Sound to New Heights
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird's unique sonic signature is perfect for reproducing the sharp attacks and tonal characteristics of nearly any instrument, including drums, acoustic guitars, strings and more. And with no IC's in the signal path and excellent off-axis rejection, Hummingbird delivers maximum sonic clarity.
Drums - From a Bird's Eye View
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird's agility, sonic precision, and ability to handle high sound pressure levels make it ideal for recording drums. And its 180° pivoting head makes it easier to fit into drum rack spaces and get the perfect angle for overheads.
Blue Microphones Hummingbird Microphone Features
- 180° rotating head for precise mic placement
- Cardioid condenser based on the B1 capsule
- Exceptional sonic accuracy and extended frequency response
- Ultra-fast transient response and high-SPL handling for studio and stage
Blue Microphones Hummingbird Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Sensitivity: 15mv/pa @ 1khz (1 Pa = 94db Spl)
- Output Impedance: 50O
- Rated Load Impedance: Not Less Than 1kO
- Maximum SPL: 130 db SPL
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Noise Level A-weighted: 8.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 db (2.5kO)
- Power Requirement: +48v DC Phantom Power (Iec 268-15)
- Weight: 212g (7.5oz)
- Dimensions: 170mm X 27mm X 27mm (6.7 X 1.1 X 1.1)
Blue Microphones Hummingbird Microphone Includes
- Blue Microphones Hummingbird Mic
- Rigid Carry Case With Foam Lining
- Mic Clip
- Foam Wind-Screen
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review