Blue Microphones Ember Microphone
The Blue Microphones Ember Microphone is a small diaphragm condenser microphone that delivers superbly clear, open and detailed response for both voice and instruments.
The Blue Microphones Ember brings Blue’s legendary studio sound in a compact form factor to your creative space. Featuring our proprietary hand-tuned custom condenser capsule, Ember’s cardioid pickup pattern focuses on your sound source while minimizing room noise, making it ideal for recording music, podcasting and live-streaming. The compact side-address design is perfect for placement in tight spaces or limited on-screen real estate.
Ember’s custom-designed phantom power circuitry and precise cardioid polar pattern ensure remarkably consistent frequency response with minimal noise, giving you a powerful, commanding vocal sound. And high-output gain ensures impressive headroom, so your voice stays where it belongs—front and center.
Designed to make stunning detail accessible to everyone, Ember delivers professional results in music applications like SoundCloud, audio for YouTube, and is your secret weapon for broadcast applications like podcasting and livestreaming.
Blue Microphones Ember Microphone Features
- Custom hand-tuned condenser capsule for superbly clear, open and detailed performance for voice and instruments
- Precise cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection, minimizing room noise for clean recording and streaming
- Compact side-address design enables precise mic placement
Blue Microphones Ember Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 40 ohms
- Rate Load Impedance: not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 0.38 kg (0.84 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 219 mm (L), 38.26 mm (W), 31.91 mm (D)
Blue Microphones Ember Microphone includes
- Ember Microphone
- Mic Stand Mount
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review