Radial StageBug SB-6 Line Isolator
The Radial StageBug SB-6 Line Isolator is a high performance 2-channel passive audio isolator designed to accommodate both balanced and unbalanced signals and work effectively at eliminating noise when used with instruments, consumer electronics as well as professional line-level devices.
The Radial StageBug SB-6 Isolator's design begins with ¼" TRS inputs and outputs to accommodate both TRS and mono type connectors. The unique circuit retains the balanced signals or automatically converts them from hi-Z to lo-Z (¼" mono to TRS) or lo-Z to hi-Z (1/4"TRS to mono) depending on the connector in use. You simply connect and the Radial StageBug SB-6 Isolator does the work for you! Inside are two ultra-linear Eclipse transformers that sound great as they deliver ruler flat performance from 20Hz to 20kHz. This is augmented with a -10dB input pad to handle extra loud source devices and a polarity reverse on output B for phase aligning stereo signals. As the circuit is passive, no power is required simply plug in and play. As with all Radial products, the Radial StageBug SB-6 is made in Canada and features 16 gauge steel construction for use on the road and finished in a durable powder coat finish.
These features combine to make the Radial StageBug SB-6 Isolator a wonderful solution to help rid system noise in two channel audio systems, stereo guitar racks and pedalboards.
Radial StageBug SB-6 Line Isolator Features
- Isolator for balanced and unbalanced signals
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Exceptionally linear from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Automatically configures for hi-Z or lo-Z signal chains
Radial StageBug SB-6 Line Isolator Applications
- Using the SB-6 in a stereo setup - Isolate the output from a DJ Mixer to a power amp using the SB-6 to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Either ¼" mono or TRS connectors may be used.
- Using the SB-6 in a pro setup - When running multiple speakers, you can often encounter noise due to imperfect power systems and DC offsets. Use the SB-6 to isolate distant loudspeakers to solve the problem.
- Using the SB-6 in a guitar rig - Eliminate noise in your guitar setup by isolating the guitar amp from other electronic devices. This SB-6 works great between your pedalboard or with your wireless system.
Radial StageBug SB-6 Line Isolator Specifications
- Technical Specs:
- Audio Circuit Type: Passive Transformers
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz +/-1db
- Dynamic Range: >140db
- Maximum Input: >+25dBu
- Gain: -2dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.0008% @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation: >5° @ 30Hz
- Input Impedance: Varies with Load/47K
- Output impedance: 600?
- Transformer: Eclipse Custom
- Input Pad: -15dB
- Polarity: 180deg reverse
- Ground Lift: Disconnects TRS sleeve at output
- Input Connector: 1/4" TRS phone
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS phone
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size (L x W x D): 3.92" x 2.54" x 1.7" (100mm x 65mm x 43mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (408 grams)
- Shipping Size: (L x W x D) 8" x 5" x 3" (203mm x 127mm x 76mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs (453 grams)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Radial StageBug SB-6 Line Isolator Includes
- Radial StageBug SB-6 Isolator
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial StageBug SB-6 Line Isolator Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent Service. Great Price. Next Day Delivery. Excellent Product.