Pearl Microphones TL44 Microphone
The Pearl Microphones TL44 Microphone is an ideal microphone for recording anything from a vocalist to a church organ. It offers cardioid, omni or figure-of-eight pattern characteristics to meet your all sound recording needs.
The Pearl Microphones TL44 Microphone incorporates the Pearl legendary rectangular capsules and they are mounted back-to-back and the XLR connextor is 5-pin with two discrete output channels.
Select Polar Pattern During Mixdown or Record in Stereo
Connect the two outputs to two mixer channels or two inputs on your soundcard. When recording a mono sound, such as vocals or a small acoustic instrument, direct one capsule to the sound source. By configuring your mixer/DAW accordingly, you can obtain cardioid, omni or figure-of-eight pattern characteristics, all continuously variable. And even during mixdown, after recording. You can also position the Pearl Microphones TL44 with its capsules angled 90 degrees from a stereo sound source and obtain a 180 degrees XY stereo image. Add to this a very flat frequency response with a neutral low end, and it's easy to see why the Pearl Microphones TL44 is an ideal microphone for recording anything from a vocalist to a church organ.
The Pearl Microphones TL44 is finished in black ED lacquer with an illuminating LED confirming 48v phantom power.
Pearl Microphones TL44 Microphone Features
- Pearl legendary rectangular capsules
- 5-Pin XLR connector with two discrete output channels
- Cardioid, omni or figure-of-eight pattern characteristics
- Very flat frequency response with a neutral low end
- Finished in black ED lacquer
- LED confirms 48v phantom power
- Perfect for recording anything from a vocalist to a church organ
Pearl Microphones TL44 Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, omni, figure-of-eight (or anything in between) or 180° XY stereo
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Operating Voltage: 48 volts
- Rec. Load Imp: 1 K ohms
- Current Consumption: 3.5 mA
- Self Noise: 14 dBA
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 145 x ø31 mm
- Weight: 260 g
Pearl Microphones TL44 Microphone Includes
- TL44 Microphone
- Wooden Box
- Pearl Microphones 1930 Mount
- Individual Frequency Graph
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review