The Pearl Microphones MSH10 Microphone is a user friendly tool for every video production. Featuring a short shotgun cardioid capsule in the front and two capsules behind it for the side channel, the MSH10 delivers the centre sound and the stereo surrounding ambiance.
The Pearl Microphones MSH10 Microphone outputs the M and S signals separately, so the engineer can fine tune the sound at any stage during production, from mono to any degree of MS stereo.
MS stereo is superior to most other stereo recording techniques, because it's totally mono compatible. Another great benefit is that the engineer can determine, at any stage in the production process, how the final sound will be (using the separate M and S signals in Pearl MSH10 Microphone).
No extra devices are needed besides phantom power. The amplifier is very low noise and an LED confirms that phantom power is connected.
Pearl Microphones MSH10 Microphone Features
- User friendly tool for every video production
- One short shotgun cardioid capsule in the front and two capsules behind it
- Provides centre sound and the stereo surrounding ambiance
- Very low noise amplifier
- An LED confirms that phantom power is connected
Pearl Microphones MSH10 Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Mid) plus figure of eight (Side)
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Operating Voltage: 30-48 volts
- Rec. Load Imp: 1 K Ohms
- Current Consumption: 1.6 mA
- Self Noise: 16 dBA
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 195 x ø28 mm
- Weight: 270 g
Pearl Microphones MSH10 Microphone Includes
- MSH10 Microphone
- Wooden Box
- Pearl Microphones 1930 Mount
- Individual Frequency Graph