Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone
The Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone is a large capsule condenser mic with solid omni pattern for AB stereo recording. It offers flat frequency response and delivers very quiet operation.
The Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone is the omni sister in the extremely useful 22 family. When looking for a solid omni pattern microphone, you should definitely take a closer look at Pearl's CO22 Microphone. It has everything its sister models offer in terms of flat frequency response and very quiet operation. The unique rectangular Pearl capsule really comes to its right in the Pearl Microphones CO22 Mic.
When you want to capture sounds in a particularly sweet sounding room, the Pearl Microphones CO22 Mic gives you the full sonic picture. Also, its omni characteristics makes it ideal for AB stereo recording (when used as a pair).
The Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone is finished in piano black ED lacquer with a white logo, ring and engraved model number.
Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone Features
- Classic Pearl rectangular capsule configured in an omni-directional pattern
- Very flat frequency response on both "on" and "off" axis up to 12kHz
- Very useful in distance recording applications
- Excellent choice for recording acoustical instruments
Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohm
- Operating Voltage: 48 V
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 25 kHz
- Rec. Min. Load Imp: 1 K ohm
- Current Consumption: 2.7 mA
- Self Noise IEC-179: 12 dBA
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Dimensions: 145 x ø32/28
- Weight: 270 g
Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone Includes
- Pearl Microphones CO22 Microphone
- Pearl Microphones 1930 Mount
- Wooden Box
- Individual Frequency Graph
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review