The Latch Lake micKing 1100 Microphone Stand is Latch Lake's first smaller tripod style microphone stand. Expect nothing less than Latch Lake's uber-stout performance but in a smaller microphone stand ready for more every day situation use.
The Latch Lake micKing 1100 Microphone Stand is built to provide pro functionality in a portable package. Continuing with the use of the world's strongest boom clutch and innovative lever lock systems, the Latch Lake micKing 1100 Microphone Stand maintains the micKing's stellar strength reputation. For portability the Latch lake has designed a new patent pending weighted Symmetric Torque Tripod Base that ensures tripod legs never go bad or droop while tilted. To counterbalance a wide range of microphone weights Latch Lake developed a new patent pending stacking counter weight system featuring 1, 2, and 4 pound weights (2lb included). To boost performance Latch Lake included precision ram formed mounting points reducing weight in both the boom clutch and mic threads. The Latch Lake miKing1100 shines extremely well for venues, touring, and in-studio as a vocal boom, drum overhead, or a general room mic.
Latch Lake micKing 1100 Microphone Stand Features
- Lever Lock System - Quick and simple adjustments throughout the entire stand. These locks ensure, hands down, the strongest hold possible with the least amount of frustration. You can even customize their tension to your precise needs!
- Mounting - Precision ram formed mounting point makes this the lightest possible thread execution.
- Counter Weights - All new patent pending stacking counterweights! The Latch Lake micKing 1100 comes standard with one 2 lb. thread on counter weight with the ability to add more weight via Latch Lake's new accessory, the Latch Lake MK Weight Set (totaling up to 7 lbs.).
- Tripod Base - The Latch Lake's patent-pending Symmetric Torque Tripod base features all new folding solid core legs giving you the distinctive stability all micKing's are known for with a portable touch. This base enables a breakdown size of just under three feet.
- Why the World's Strongest - The Latch Lake's patented boom clutch features nearly 16 square inches of clamp-able surface area. That's more than any other mic stand on the market! This impressive surface area provides the maximum coefficient of friction for that unstoppable hold that micKing booms are so well known for.
Latch Lake micKing 1100 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Base: Tri-Pod
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Mast Height: 37.375 - 64.375 inches
- Boom Length: 32.5 - 62.375 inches
- Full Vertical Capability: 43.25 - 122.25 inches
- Counter Weight: 2 lbs
- Weight Finish: Nitrided Steel
- Jam Nut: 5/8" - 27
- Device Mounting Point: 5/8" - 27
- Mic Stand Finish: Black
Latch Lake micKing 1100 Microphone Stand Includes
- 1 x Latch Lake micKing 1100 Microphone Stand
- 1 x Boom Clamp
- 1 x Boom Clutch
- 1 x Counter Weight
- 1 x Mast Clamp
- 1 x Tripod Base
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Extremely heavy duty stand. Built like a tank and able to hold any microphone with balance and ease. I never worry about putting an expensive mic on this thing. Yes it's expensive for a mic stand, but a broken condenser microphone (especially a nice one) is much more. Invest in a good stand and you never need to worry about it. Never put a $3k mic on a $30 stand.
Hefty enough to be rock solid yet easy enough to move around the studio. You can boom a mic where you think a boom stand should allow you to place it. The lever locking system completely removes any reason to worry and you won't find your boomed mic boomed down onto the floor the next day. And it collapses into an easily portable stand. It is truly a work of art and excellent engineering. You get exactly what you pay for--and peace of mind at no extra charge.
amazing stands for mics you want a little extra security when recording drums, horns, choirs or vocals. Very sturdy and dependable!
Not much to say other than this thing is built like a tank. It is definitely not your average $75 mic stand, but well worth the cost if you are going to be hanging a $3000 mic from it. Front End Audio also shipped it out in a timely manner.