Josephson C550H Measurement Microphone
The Josephson C550H Measurement Microphone is a rugged, stable and cost-effective alternatives to high voltage metal diaphragm lab microphones for speaker testing, room acoustics, and general audio measurements between 20 Hz and 20 kHz.
The 6mm condenser capsule has a permanently polarized back plate and a 3.5μm polyester diaphragm, metallized with a rugged nickel-chromium alloy. Frequency response is flat ±2 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Like all Josephson mics, the diaphragm is critically conditioned during manufacture for minimum drift over time. Series Five mics have been in rugged field service for more than twenty years, with little or no change in response. Several versions are available for use with a variety of other equipment.
The C550H provides 10 mV/Pa output, suitable for microphone level inputs. It may be powered with standard 24 to 48 volt phantom supplies, and provides symmetrical active balanced output.It will also operate on phantom power as low as 15 V with some reduction in maximum level.
Josephson C550H Measurement Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz, ±2 dB
- Output Level, mV/Pa: 10.0
- Dynamic Range, dB SPL: 35-135
- Output Impedance: 50Ω (recommended load 1kΩ)
- Operating Conditions: Free-field
- Transducer Type: Capacitive pressure transducer, prepolarized backplate
- Power Requirement: Phantom power per IEC61938 P24 or P48, <5mA
- Temperature Range: °C: -10 to +50
- Weight: 140 grams
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type, pin 2 positive polarity
Josephson C550H Measurement Microphone includes
- C550H Measurement Microphone
- Mic Clip
- Zipper pouch
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review