Josephson C42 Microphone
The Josephson C42 Microphone is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for multiple recording applications including spot miking acoustic and amplified instruments, drums and drum overheads, ensemble and choir pickups, concert recording, sound effects and vocals.
The Josephson C42 electronics feature a selected discrete FET driving a fully balanced symmetrical transformerless discrete class-A output stage. The output impedance is low enough that very long cable runs may be used without signal degradation. Although the microphone is specified for full P48 phantom power, it will function with phantom power as low as 24 volts, with some limitation in maximum SPL.
The Josephson C42 Microphones feature a stainless steel finish.
Josephson C42 Microphone Specifications
- Output Level: mV/Pa: 8.5
- Frequency Response (at 60 cm): 40-20,000 Hz ± 2 dB from curve
- Equivalent Noise Level: A-weighted: ≤ 21 dB
- Maximum SPL (with P48 power): 135 dB
- Output Impedance: 50Ω (recommended load ≥ 1K Ω)
- Power Requirements: P48 phantom power, 4.5 mA
- Temperature Range: -10 to +50°C
- Dimensions: 21mm diameter, 98mm long
- Weight: 80 grams (< 3 ounces)
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type, pin 2 positive polarity
Josephson C42 Microphone Includes
- C4P Microphone
- Mic Clip
- Zipper Pouch
- 5 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review