Josephson C42MP Microphones
The Josephson C42MP Microphones are a matched pair of cardioid condenser microphone suitable for multiple recording applications including spot miking acoustic and amplified instruments, drums and drum overheads, ensemble and choir pickups, concert recording, sound effects and vocals.
The Josephson C42MP electronics feature a selected discrete FET driving a fully balanced symmetrical transformerless discrete class-A output stage. The output impedance is low enough that very long cable runs may be used without signal degradation. Although the microphone is specified for full P48 phantom power, it will function with phantom power as low as 24 volts, with some limitation in maximum SPL.
The Josephson C42MP Microphones feature a black chrome finish.
Josephson C42MP Microphones Specifications
- Output Level: mV/Pa: 8.5
- Frequency Response (at 60 cm): 40-20,000 Hz ± 2 dB from curve
- Equivalent Noise Level: A-weighted: ≤ 21 dB
- Maximum SPL (with P48 power): 135 dB
- Output Impedance: 50Ω (recommended load ≥ 1K Ω)
- Power Requirements: P48 phantom power, 4.5 mA
- Temperature Range: -10 to +50°C
- Dimensions: 21mm diameter, 98mm long
- Weight: 80 grams (< 3 ounces)
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type, pin 2 positive polarity
Josephson C42MP Microphones Includes
- Matched pair of C42MP Microphones
- Mic Clips
- Pelican Case
- 5 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review