JoeCo Bluetooth Remote
The JoeCo Bluetooth is a new cost-effective alternative for wirelessly connecting a BlackBox and iPad. The tiny interface connects directly to the BlackBox. JoeCo Bluetooth can also be connected to the MultiRemote interface for wireless control of up to four BlackBoxes. JoeCo Bluetooth utilizes BLE4.0 which is supported by 3rd generation iPad or later.
The tiny interface connects directly to the BlackBox. JoeCo Bluetooth can also be connected to the MultiRemote interface for wireless control of up to four BlackBoxes. JoeCo Bluetooth utilizes BLE4.0 which is supported by 3rd generation iPad or later.
JoeCo's remote control options enable BlackBox Recorders and Players to be remotely operated and monitored via iPad. Developed for use with a range of iPad models, the JoeCoRemote software app, together with a range of specially designed hardware interfaces, offers remote control of up to four 24- channel or 64-channel BlackBox Recorders/Players.
About the software app
JoeCoRemote 3.3 offers remote control of all standard BlackBox transport functions (Play, Stop, Record), as well as providing access to the BlackBox menu structure for changing settings, naming songs / takes and tracks, editing iXML data for Film and TV applications, etc. This latest version - optimized for use with iOS9 - also meets the increasing demands for remote control of projects involving larger track counts. Using a single iPad, users can view the input metering on up to four connected BlackBoxes and create a real-time monitor mix using the expandable channel strips in each of the Monitor windows. Multiple fader groups can be set up for easier handling. A 28dB PAD on the BBR1MP Recorder mic inputs enables mic processing features (High Pass filter, Limiter, Phantom Power, Phase Reverse), to be used on high output mics and line level inputs.
Improved remote control of Player functions revolutionises creating and controlling Playlists when the BlackBox Player is used as a multi-channel playback device. Changes to the set list can be made on-the-fly and can also be written to both the MAIN and BACKUP disks simultaneously ensuring that a pair of BlackBox systems configured as failover players are fully in sync. This enables creative set list changes to be made at a moments notice if required.
For broadcast/film applications, JoeCoRemote 3.3 enables iXML data to be created and modified from with the software. The app also features a headphone volume control and master mix level control.
JoeCo Bluetooth Remote Features
- Control up to four 24-channel or 64-channel BlackBoxes via iPad (relevant hardware required)
- Remotely control multi-channel recording and playback functions
- Highly accurate metering display
- Remotely access and change set-up and menu options, name songs and tracks
- Create multiple fader groups
- Player window for easily creating/controlling BlackBox Player playlists (live shows, themed entertainment, theatre etc). Supports both Main and Backup Failover Players
- Create and modify iXML data (broadcast/film applications) from within the app
- Headphone volume and master mix controls
- Operate wirelessly from on-stage, frontof-house, on location (or via wired connection)
- Supports IEEE 802.11n in 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands (NB. iPad only supports 5GHz as part of an infrastructure network)
JoeCo Bluetooth Remote Specifications
- iPad capable of running iOS 8.0 or higher
- 6.1MB free space on iPad
- JoeCoRemote app v3.3 (free download via iTunes)
- JoeCoRemote, MultiRemote or Bluetooth hardware interface (cables supplied as appropriate )
- JoeCo Bluetooth hardware supports BLE4.0 which is only available on 3rd generation iPad and later
- BlackBox Recorder(s) / Player(s) with software version 22.214.171.124 or later
- WiFi or Wired connection
JoeCo Bluetooth Remote Includes
- JoeCo Bluetooth Remote
- One Year Warranty
JoeCo Bluetooth Remote Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review