JoeCo Cello Audio Interface
The JoeCo Cello Audio Interface is a 22 input, 4 output USB 2.0 interface for Mac and PC created to bring the classic era of electronics straight to studios. Even better, with 125dB dynamic range and operation up to 384k, great design has never sounded so good.
The cutting-edge specification includes a carefully curated selection of dedicated effects for Cello‘s new preamp design, developed in-house by JoeCo. Adaptive Conversion technology, offering new ADC and DAC filtering options, enables users to tailor the performance of their Cello depending on their choice of sample rate and the source they are recording. The exclusive Top+ algorithm provides high-end sparkle for added energy and expanse. In addition, JoeCo’s already world-famous clocking algorithms have been rewritten especially for Cello.
Also included are a built-in talkback microphone and monitor controls. At the front end, the two microphone inputs include discrete analogue mic preamps with 80 dB gain, Hi-pass filter, Pad and Phase Reverse, with two dedicated preamp-only channels to ensure signal purity. Inserts points are incorporated in both mic channels for outboard equipment. S/PDIF and 16 channels of Adat Lightpipe input are provided for use with external preamps. Mastering grade monitor outputs ensure the best results, while the unit can also accept external wordclock. All of this comes in a compact interface that sets a new standard in digital conversion clarity and sonic imaging.
With sharp stereo and unequalled transient accuracy, Cello can handle the demands of high-end sound design with ease, blending authentic analogue warmth blended with the crisp precision of one of the world’s most powerful recording devices.
JoeCo Cello Audio Interface Features
- – Class compliant USB 2.0 interface to MAC/PC
- MIDI in / MIDI Out
- Talkback mic built in
- Core product features
- Operation at up to 384k
- Outstanding 125dB convertors with exceptional signal to noise ratio
- JoeCo “hyper-stability” clock algorithms deliver outstanding jitter performance
- Discrete analogue mic pres for optimum A/D conversion with separate line inputs
- Mastering grade monitor outputs
- Built in talkback microphone and monitoring control
- User selectable ADC filtering options
- JoeCoControl app for MacOS and Windows
JoeCo Cello Audio Interface Inputs
- 2 x mic inputs (offering up to 80dB mic gain)
- 1 x Hi-Z Instrument input (adjustable analogue gain with control knob)
- 2 x Balanced line inputs / insert returns (adjustable gain with control knob)
- 16ch of ADAT digital input
- SPDIF digital input (Optical or Coax)
- Word clock input (coax)
JoeCo Cello Audio Interface Outputs
- 2 x balanced outputs (with master volume controlling stereo master output)
- 2 x stereo Headphone outputs (with independent low latency headphone mixes)
- SPDIF digital output
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review