The Genelec 8320A Studio Monitor is compact to fit into the tightest of spaces yet smart enough to optimize your recording environment. The 8320 is your entry point to the world of SAM!
Easy enough to carry with you yet packed with today’s most advanced monitoring technology, the 8320A will make the most of your recording environment, no matter where you choose to work.
Small but mighty, the two-way, Class-D bi-amplified 8320A blends a deceptively powerful 4-inch woofer with Genelec’s renowned acoustic design expertise and world-leading Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) technology. Each SAM system is designed to adapt and assist, working with proprietary Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software (not included) to deliver a suite of ground-breaking functions. Allow AutoCal to ensure your monitoring system is perfectly calibrated to your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. Use GLM to manage up to 30 Smart monitors and subwoofers, allowing you to mix the way you want, from simple stereo to ambitious immersive audio setups. Delve deep into control options including full recall of settings for different listening positions.
All this combines with the colour-free accuracy of the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), and precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW). The result is the ideal small monitor to fit the way you work.
Genelec 8320A Studio Monitor Features
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Genelec 8320A Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 100 dB
- Frequency response: 55 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (66 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 4 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (All Class D)
- Dimensions: H 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm, 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 inch, with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 7.0 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 2 x RJ45 control network
The Genelec 8320APM Studio Monitor is a part of Genelec's Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) family of monitors. SAM monitors are a specialized digital monitoring system which utilizes and requires the GLM V2.0 Loudspeaker Manager software through a created RJ45 network. The GLM software is not included so contact us for assistance in configuring your SAM setup.