The Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator is a 3RU power conditioner/True RMS voltage regulator that offers a one-of-a-kind power management solution for Audio /Video professionals around the globe. The P-3600 AR G ensures stable 120V power delivery from any input voltage source between 100V to 127V or 208V to 240V.
The Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator provides connected 120V equipment with stable voltage, power protection, and AC line filtration, ideal for use with 120V A/V gear when travelling to countries with 100V, 220V, 230V, or 240V services.
The Furman P-3600 AR G's predecessor, the Furman AR-PRO, has been an indispensable product for many professional users. The updated model features Furman's True RMS Regulation Technology (utilizing an ultra-low-noise torroidal isolation transformer/autoformer, high-current switching TRIACs, and micro-processing control) to step-down or step-up input voltages. The Furman P-3600 AR G also offers Furman's exclusive LiFT/SMP/EVS technologies for professional-level protection and linear AC noise filtration.
These features, along with the Furman P-3600 AR G's 30A output capacity and wide input voltage capture range, make it a unique solution among other portable power conditioner/voltage regulators and a reliable, application-specific alternative to typical step-up/step- down transformers.
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Features
- Global True RMS Voltage Regulation - Delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power (from any voltage source between 88V-134V and 170V-265V) to protect equipment from problems
- SMP Surge Protection - Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- LiFT Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- EVS Extreme Voltage Shutdown Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Large LED Voltmeter - Large LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage.
- Large LED Ammeter - Large LED ammeter displays output current draw.
- 30 Amp Rating - 30 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets - 11 total outlets (nine rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Specifications
- Max Current: 30 Amps
- Voltage Regulation: 120 VAC (±4%)
- In Regulation Range: (Low) 88-133 VAC @ 50/60Hz, (High) 170-265 VAC @ 50/60Hz
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, Zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 191V Peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 DB @ 10KHz, 40 DB @ 100 KHz, 55 DB @ 500 KHz
- Receptacles (Front Panel): Two 120V 20A Edison Spec Grade NEMA-20 outlets
- Receptacles (Rear Panel): One 120V L-5 30A female, Eight 120V 20A Edison Spec Grade NEMA-20 outlets
- Line Cord: L-14 male twistlock inlet (twistlock cable-mount connector included)
- Dimensions: 5.25 H x 19 W x 14.25 D. ( 133mm H x 483mm W x 305mm D)
- Weight: 98 lbs. (44.5 kg)
- Safety Listing: cTUVus
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Includes
- P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator
- 5 Years Warranty
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Downloads
- Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Owners Manual (PDF)
- Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review