Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator
The Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator is a 3RU power conditioner/True RMS voltage regulator that offers a one-of-a-kind power management solution for Audio /Video professionals around the globe. The P-3600 AR G ensures stable 120V power delivery from any input voltage source between 100V to 127V or 208V to 240V.
The Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator provides connected 120V equipment with stable voltage, power protection, and AC line filtration, ideal for use with 120V A/V gear when travelling to countries with 100V, 220V, 230V, or 240V services.
The Furman P-3600 AR G's predecessor, the Furman AR-PRO, has been an indispensable product for many professional users. The updated model features Furman's True RMS Regulation Technology (utilizing an ultra-low-noise torroidal isolation transformer/autoformer, high-current switching TRIACs, and micro-processing control) to step-down or step-up input voltages. The Furman P-3600 AR G also offers Furman's exclusive LiFT/SMP/EVS technologies for professional-level protection and linear AC noise filtration.
These features, along with the Furman P-3600 AR G's 30A output capacity and wide input voltage capture range, make it a unique solution among other portable power conditioner/voltage regulators and a reliable, application-specific alternative to typical step-up/step- down transformers.
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Features
- Global True RMS Voltage Regulation - Delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power (from any voltage source between 88V-134V and 170V-265V) to protect equipment from problems
- SMP Surge Protection - Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- LiFT Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- EVS Extreme Voltage Shutdown Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Large LED Voltmeter - Large LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage.
- Large LED Ammeter - Large LED ammeter displays output current draw.
- 30 Amp Rating - 30 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets - 11 total outlets (nine rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Specifications
- Max Current: 30 Amps
- Voltage Regulation: 120 VAC (±4%)
- In Regulation Range: (Low) 88-133 VAC @ 50/60Hz, (High) 170-265 VAC @ 50/60Hz
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, Zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 191V Peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 DB @ 10KHz, 40 DB @ 100 KHz, 55 DB @ 500 KHz
- Receptacles (Front Panel): Two 120V 20A Edison Spec Grade NEMA-20 outlets
- Receptacles (Rear Panel): One 120V L-5 30A female, Eight 120V 20A Edison Spec Grade NEMA-20 outlets
- Line Cord: L-14 male twistlock inlet (twistlock cable-mount connector included)
- Dimensions: 5.25 H x 19 W x 14.25 D. ( 133mm H x 483mm W x 305mm D)
- Weight: 98 lbs. (44.5 kg)
- Safety Listing: cTUVus
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Includes
- P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator
- 5 Years Warranty
Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Downloads
- Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Owners Manual (PDF)
- Furman P-3600 AR G Voltage Regulator Data Sheet (PDF)
What We Think
"The Furman P-3600 AR G PRESTIGE SERIES Global Voltage Regulator is the neutron bomb of voltage regulators... It's GLOBAL. If you are traveling the world with your gear and it's all 115V, then you NEED the P-3600. Chances are that your investment in equipment is many times more than the price of this one piece. Why trust it to a hobbled together solution that will never work as you had hoped it would... and will one day burn itself out, possibly taking some (if not all) of your gear with it."
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review