The Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator is designed to deliver a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities. With its robust 20A capacity, the P-2400 AR is ideal for high-current equipment such as power amplifiers or powering A/V racks in large installations.
The Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator protects your equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages - all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator accepts input voltage between 97V-137V and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the Furman P-2400 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator Features
- True RMS Voltage Regulation - True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
- Surge Protection - Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter - Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw .
- Isolated Banks - Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger - Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 20 Amp Rating - 20 Amp rating featuring a high inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection.
- 14 Total Outlets - 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator Specifications
- Maximum Current: 20 amps (De-rate 170mA/V for inputs less than 120VAC
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 FT, black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- Receptacles: Two front panel 20A NEMA5-20R outlets, Twelve rear panel 20A NEMA5-20R outlets
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 145 VAC Nominal
- In Regulation Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 12" D x 3..5" H(483mm W x 305mm D x 89mm H)
- Weight: 39 lbs. (18 kg.)
- Power Consumption: 13 watts
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator Includes
- P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator
- 5 Years Warranty
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator Downloads
- Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator Owners Manual (PDF)
- Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review