Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner
The Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages - all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner accepts input voltages over a wide AC voltage range and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the Furman P-1800 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furmans Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Many competitive voltage regulators use noise-inducing, motorized transformer-based technology. This results in large, expensive, and less reliable units which can not match the level of performance delivered by the Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner. Essentially, the Furman's advanced technology allows us to offer superior performance in a one rack space unit at a cost effective price point.
The Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner circuitry monitors the incoming line voltage with each cycle, comparing it to an extremely precise voltage reference, accurate to ±0.15%. If a voltage fluctuation requires that a different tap be selected, the new tap is switched electronically at the zero-crossing, to avoid distorting the AC waveform. (Most commercial voltage regulators using multiple-tapped transformers switch taps at uncontrolled times, thereby creating voltage spikes, and often creating clicks that can leak into the audio.) The design is not sensitive to small errors in line frequency, making it ideal for use with generators.
The Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner has eight outlets on the rear panel and one on the front panel. All outlets are regulated, spike-suppressed, and filtered against RFI. There are no controls except the on-off switch. A bar-graph meter comprised of 10 LED's indicates input voltage, while another LED indicates "In Regulation" status (i.e. that the output voltage is within ±5V of 120V). The Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner is housed in a compact, single-space rack mount chassis, 1.75" high and 11.63" deep and weighs only 12 lbs. (5kg).
Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner Features
- Surge Protection - Furmans exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration - LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection - Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- True RMS Voltage Regulation - True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
- USB Charger - Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter - Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
- Isolated Banks - Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Wall Wart Spacing - Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 15 AMP Rating - 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets - Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector - Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner Specifications
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps @ 124 volts
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft, black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- BNC Socket with Switch for Rear Rack Lamp: 12VAC 500mA max (lamp not included)
- In Regulation Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC nominal
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 amps
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10kHz, 40 dB @ 100kHz, 50 dB @ 500kHz
- Dimensions: 19 W x 12.0 D x 1.745 H
- Weight: 15 lbs. (7 kg.)
- Power Consumption: (No load) 5 Watts
Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner Includes
- P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner
- Power Cord
- 5 Years Warranty
Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner Downloads
- Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner Owners Manual (PDF)
- Furman P-1800 AR 15-Amp Power Conditioner Data Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review