The Fredenstein ramDI Reamp Box is an audiophile DI and streamlined re-amping system in a single box. Perfect for getting dry tracks (guitar, bass, keys) into your session and sending them out to an amplifier.
The Fredenstein ramDI Reamp Box is a stand-alone re-amping device. It consists of a DI circuit along with a re-amp circuit which allows this unit to function bi-directionally unlike most re-amping solutions which require multiple devices. The gain control and impedance selection are features that helps control the tone of your guitar sounds. A key feature of the Fredenstein ramDI is that it offers direct monitoring of the guitar input straight through to the amp. This means you can record the DI signal along with the amp sound without introducing any latency. For easy touring and recording around the world, the Fredenstein ramDI has a built-in universal power supply ranging from 90VAC to 240VAC, 50-60 Hz.
As all Fredenstein products, the ramDI is designed by a German-American team and manufactured in Taiwan.
Fredenstein ramDI Reamp Box Features
- An audiophile DI and streamlined re-amping system in a single box
- Perfect for getting dry tracks into your session and sending them out to an amplifier
- Front instrument-level ins and outs with independent level controls
- Back line-level XLR ins and outs
- Quality built from highest grade components
Fredenstein ramDI Reamp Box Specifications
- Input Noise: < -90 dB
- DI Gain: 6 dB to 40 dB
- DI Input Impedance: 2 M Ohms
- Max. Input Level: +10 dBu
- Max. Output Level: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 10 K Ohms, 20 K Ohms or 50 K Ohms Selectable
- Output Level: -8 to -10 dBu
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz, +/- 1 dB
- Distortion: < 0.2%
- Mains Voltage: 90 VAC to 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W max.
- L x H x D: 140 mm x 44 mm x 120 mm, 5.5” x 1.75” x 4.75”
- Weight: 500 g, 17.5 oz
Fredenstein ramDI Reamp Box Includes
- 1 x Fredenstein ramDI Reamp Box
- 1 x IEC Power Cable
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review