The Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock is designed to provide word clock measurement and distribution to digital audio environments where reliability and stability are absolutely imperative. It incorporates dual redundancy for both the power supplies and also the auto-sensing and auto-switching inputs.
The Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock is a dual redundant clock distribution that you can depend upon time and time again. Expanding on the renowned Drawmer D-Clock in providing word clock measurement and distribution, the Drawmer D-Clock-R has been developed with not only studio recording in mind but also the live and broadcast environment, where reliability and stability are absolutely imperative.
Designed for fail-safe operation the Drawmer D-Clock-R incorporates dual redundancy for both the power supplies and also the auto-sensing clock inputs, ensuring that the show will go on regardless of technical difficulties.
The Drawmer D-Clock-R is fitted with two identical and independent power supply units, providing Dual Redundancy. In situations where it is critical that power must be maintained, the load is shared between the two supplies, however, should power to one fail the Drawmer D-Clock-R will still run perfectly well on either.
A 16 character blue LCD display provides a reference measurement of the incoming sample rate to an accuracy of 2ppm and displays the information in three different formats: actual frequency (to one decimal place), nominal frequency +/-ppm error, or nominal frequency plus percentage of pull up or pull down.
Two inputs are provided, a default and auxiliary, capable of locking on to both word clock and AES-3id, with the source automatically selected depending on the type and quality of the signal. Twelve BNC clock outputs are situated on the rear panel with a further four on the front panel for quick patching to other digital devices.
Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock Features
- Dual Redundancy power supply via 2 x Universal voltage filtered mains power inlets for continuous operation & reliability
- Dual Redundant input / 16 output Clock Measurement and Distribution Amplifier
- Two Inputs; Auto-Sensing WordClock / AES3id BNC dual redundant inputs (@75Ohms impedance) - should one fail input is automatically switched to the alternative source
- Outputs; 16 BNC clock outputs - 33 Ohms impedance - 4 on the front panel for convenience
- Three sample rate measurement LCD modes accurate to 2ppm
Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock Specifications
- BNC Word Clock Input: Dual 75 Ohm BNC
- Sensitivity: Auto Selecting
- Main Outputs:
- Types: BNC Wordclock Outputs
- 16 x Simultaneous Re-buffered BNC Wordclock Outputs with 33 Ohm Output Impedance
- 4 of Which are on the Front Panel for Ease of Connectivity
- Types: BNC Wordclock Outputs
- Type: Blue / White LCD Display with 3 Switchable Modes of Operation
- LED Indicators for Each Mode:
- Frequency: Actual Frequency Up to >768KHz
- +/- PPM: Nominal Sample Rate with +/- PPM Error Indication for 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
- +/-%: Nominal Sample Rate with Percent Pull Up/Down Indication for 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
- 2PPM at All Sample Rates Up to 768KHz
- 0.1 Hz Increments @ 48KHz Sample Rate
- Indicators: Three Types
- Wordclock/AES-3id Clock Present LED Indicators
- Active Input LED Indicators
- PSU Active LED Indicators
- Power Supply: 2 x Internal Identical, Universal Input, 10 W for Dual Redundancy
- Power Requirement: <6W
- Fuse Rating: T500mA for All Voltages
- Conforming to: IEC127-2
- Fuse Type: 20mm x 5mm, Class 3 Slow-Blow. 250Volt Working
- Dimensions: 1U, 19" Rack Mount, Depth 145 mm
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock Includes
- Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock Downloads
- Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock Owners Manual (PDF)
- Drawmer D-Clock-R Redundant Word Clock Brochure (PDF)