Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution
The Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution is a dual input, twenty output word clock distributor with a 16 character blue LCD display providing a high accuracy reference measurement of the incoming sample rate.
The Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution uses a high stability TCXO (temperature compensated xtal oscillator) along with a microcontroller to measure the incoming sample rate to an accuracy of 2ppm and displays the information in three different formats, actual frequency (to one decimal place), nominal frequency +/- ppm error, or nominal frequency plus percentage of pull up or pull down.
The Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution has both AES/EBU and BNC word clock inputs featuring a zero latency loopthrough output with switchable high impedance to maintain the correct level of the digital signal for onward distribution. Sixteen BNC clock outputs are situated on the rear panel with a further four BNC clock outputs on the front panel for quick patching to other digital devices.
The wordclock outputs can be fed from the wordclock input at any sample rate between 32KHz and 768KHz or derived from an AES11 input or stripped from an AES3 audio signal at any sample rate between 32KHz and 192KHz. Using an audio signal to provide the clock means even products without a wordclock output, such as some analogue to digital converters, or one of the many mic pre-amplifiers with internal A/D conversion but no word clock output, can be the master wordclock source for the whole digital studio.
The Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution is designed for standard 19" rack mounting and occupies 1U of rack space. Avoid mounting the Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution unit directly above power amplifiers or power supplies that radiate significant amounts of heat.
If the Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution unit is to be used in a mobile situation, it is strongly recommended that the rear of the Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution unit is supported in the carrying rack to avoid bending the front panel rack mounting ears.
Always connect the mains earth to the Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution unit. Use fibre or plastic washers to prevent the front panel becoming marked by the mounting bolts.
Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution Features
- 2 in x 20 out Clock Measurement and Distribution Amplifier
- 16 Character blue LCD display providing a reference measurement of the incoming sample rate
- Measures incoming sample frequencies up to 768 kHz to an accuracy of 2ppm or 2 microseconds
- Inputs are BNC with zero latency loopthrough
- AES with with zero latency loopthrough
- Outputs are BNC loopthrough / AES loopthrough
- 20 BNC clock outputs - 33-1/2 impedance
- 3 Sample rate measurement LCD modes accurate to 2ppm
- Universal voltage filtered mains power input
Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution Specifications
- BNC Wordclock Input: Switchable 75 Ohm / Hi Z Termination
- AES Sync Input, Sensitivity: Switchable 110 Ohm / Hi Z Termination, 120mV
- Loopthrough Outputs:
- BNC Output: With Zero Latency Loopthrough from Input BNC
- AES Output: With Zero Latency Loopthrough from AES Input
- Main Outputs:
- Types: BNC Wordclock Outputs
- 20 x Simultaneous Re-buffered BNC Wordclock Outputs with 33 Ohm Output Impedance
- 4 of Which are on the Front Panel for Ease of Connectivity
- Types: BNC Wordclock Outputs
- Type: Blue / White LCD Display with 3 Switchable Modes of Operation
- LED Indicators for Each Mode:
- Frequency: Actual Frequency Up to >768KHz
- +/- PPM: Nominal Sample Rate with +/- PPM Error Indication for 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
- +/-%: Nominal Sample Rate with Percent Pull Up/Down Indication for 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
- 2PPM at All Sample Rates Up to 768KHz
- 0.1 Hz Increments @ 48KHz Sample Rate
- Indicators: Two Types
- AES/Wordclock Source Select LED Indicators
- AES/Wordclock Clock Present LED Indicators
- Power Supply: Internal, Universal Input, 10 Watt
- Power Requirement: <6W
- Fuse Rating: T315mA for All voltages
- Conforming to: IEC127-2
- Fuse Type: 20mm x 5mm, Class 3 Slow-Blow. 250Volt Working
- Dimensions: 1U, 19" Rack Mount, Depth 145 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution Includes
- Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution Downloads
- Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution Owners Manual (PDF)
- Drawmer D-Clock Clock Distribution Brochure (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review