BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle
The BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle features two 1032 units which were inspired by the frequencies of the classic 1081. It uses the same high quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability. This is bundled with the BAE 24V power supply.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Features
- Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications.
- Class A transformer-coupled.
- Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards.
- 4-band with HPF.
- Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies.
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving.
- High quality Swiss made Elma® rotary switches.
BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Specifications
- High Frequency: +/-16dB selectable frequency shelving at 10, 12, 16, 20 or 24 kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- 1081 Upper Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable centre frequencies of 1.5Khz, 1.8kHz, 2.2Khz, 2.7kHz, 3.3Khz, 3.9kHz, 4.7kHz, 5.6kHz , 6.8kHz and 8.2Khz , inductor based.
- 1081 Lower Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed ´Q´, selectable center frequencies of 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560Hz, 680Hz, 820Hz, 1000Hz and 1200Hz, , inductor based.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz, inductor based.
- EQ Button: Engages the equalizer.
- Phase Button: Flips phase180°.
- Mic Input Impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm.
- Line Input Impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Output Impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
- Maximum Output: Greater than +26dBm into 600 Ohms, greater than +32dBu into 10KOhms.
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
- Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB.
- Noise: Less than -100dBm.
- Power consumption: 110 mA @24VDC.
BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle Includes
- (2) BAE 1032
- (1) BAE 24V Power Supply
- (2) Linking Cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review