BAE 1023 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle
The BAE 1023 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle features two 19-inch rackmount 1023 units bundled with the BAE 24V power supply. Perfect for stereo recording applications!
The BAE 1023 is completely hand-wired using Carnhill St. Ives transformers and has the exact same mic/line preamp as the 1073, but with significantly more frequencies in the mid and hi sections. Aside from simply offering more frequency settings to play with, these expanded EQ sections also allow you to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap. This capability opens the tone shaping possibilities in very interesting and musical ways.
BAE 1023 Preamp & EQ Features
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
BAE 1023 Preamp & EQ Features Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight (Module/Rackmount): 6 LBS/2.72 KG 10 LBS/4.54 KG
- Dimensions in Inches (Module/Rackmount): 45 mm W x 8.75 inches H x 10.5 inches D 19W x 1.75L x 9D
BAE 1023 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle Includes
- (2) BAE 1023
- (1) BAE 24V Power Supply
- (2) Linking Cables
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review