The BAE 1084 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle features two 1084 units and is as authentic as you can get to the original. Featuring the same St Ives Carnhill transformers as the vintage modules, Elma switches and Canford wire. This unit is includes with the BAE 24V power supply.
The BAE 1084 looks identical to the original vintage module and will happily retrofit in vintage Neve 80 Series consoles because the entire product is engineered in exactly the same way as the originals: the same chassis construction, connectors, printed circuit board layouts, hand-wired looms, and circuitry.
BAE 1084 Preamp & EQ Features
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable 'High Q', selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
BAE 1084 Preamp & EQ Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: 1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: 150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight:10 LBS/4.54 KG
- Dimensions: 19W x 1.75L x 9D
BAE 1084 Preamp & EQ Stereo Bundle Includes
- (2) BAE 1084
- (1) BAE 24V Power Supply
- (2) Linking Cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review