The BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Bundle was inspired by the frequencies of the classic 1081. It uses the same high quality components and manufacturing techniques used in other BAE modules featuring the same Class A transformer-coupled circuits and same modular cards for long-term serviceability. This unit is bundled with the BAE 24V power supply.
Along with the passive inductor high-pass filter, the 4-band equalizer provides greater coverage. The high-mid and low-mid frequencies overlap for flexibility in correcting problem frequencies. The 1032 also provides a more comprehensive high frequency shelf up to 24kHz for extended high frequency correction without compromising the midrange.
BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Features
- Inspired by the 1081 EQ points using the same inductor specifications.
- Class A transformer-coupled.
- Hand wired, all discrete using modular cards.
- 4-band with HPF.
- Low and High Mid-band overlapping frequencies.
- Extended selection for high frequency shelving.
- High quality Swiss made Elma® rotary switches.
BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Specifications
- High Frequency: +/-16dB selectable frequency shelving at 10, 12, 16, 20 or 24 kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- 1081 Upper Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable centre frequencies of 1.5Khz, 1.8kHz, 2.2Khz, 2.7kHz, 3.3Khz, 3.9kHz, 4.7kHz, 5.6kHz , 6.8kHz and 8.2Khz , inductor based.
- 1081 Lower Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed ´Q´, selectable center frequencies of 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560Hz, 680Hz, 820Hz, 1000Hz and 1200Hz, , inductor based.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz, inductor based.
- EQ Button: Engages the equalizer.
- Phase Button: Flips phase180°.
- Mic Input Impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm.
- Line Input Impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Output Impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
- Maximum Output: Greater than +26dBm into 600 Ohms, greater than +32dBu into 10KOhms.
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
- Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB.
- Noise: Less than -100dBm.
- Power consumption: 110 mA @24VDC.
BAE 1032 Preamp & EQ Bundle Includes
- (1) BAE 1032
- (1) BAE 24V Power Supply
- (1) Linking Cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review