The Avid Pro Tools HDX Core (With Software) is the core PCIe interface card that is the heart of the HDX system, and the center of Pro Tools DSP processing, and is bundled with Pro Tool Ultimate DAW.
The Avid Pro Tools HDX Core (With Software) features 18 DSP cores and two high-performance FPGA chips, making it a powerhouse. It is finely tuned to process thousands of audio streams at staggering speeds. The central FPGA rapidly routes signal around the card—one sample at a time—with no latency. While the DSPs handle mixer and real-time plugin processing at an amazing 6.3 GHz aggregate clip. The result? Dedicated horsepower to mix the biggest sessions. And immense performance to record directly into them—with real-time effects.
Avid Pro Tools HDX Core (With Software) Features
- Pro Tools Ultimate
- Digilink Conector
- DigiSerial Connector
- 2 FPGA chips
- 18 DSP Processors
- Up to 768 voices
- Up to 192 I/O channels
- 0.7 ms latency*
Avid Pro Tools HDX Core (With Software) Specifications
- DSP processing
- 18 x 350 MHz TI processors per HDX card
- (6.3 GHz aggregated processing)
- Latency*: 0.7 ms
- Simultaneous voices/audio tracks**
- @ 48 / 96 / 192 kHz - 256 / 128 / 64
- Scalable up to 768 @ 48 kHz with three HDX cards
- Channels of I/O
- 64 channels of DigiLink I/O
- Scalable up to 192 channels with three HDX cards
- Automatic Delay Compensation for hardware inserts: 16,383 samples
- Processing depth: 32-bit floating point
- Mixer depth: 64-bit floating point
- Software requirements: Pro Tools | Ultimate
* Latency calculated using a 96 kHz sample rate with a 64-sample buffer. Tests run using Pro Tools | HDX and Pro Tools | HD Native with Pro Tools | HD I/O.
** Audio tracks based on sample rates of 48/96/192 kHz, respectively. Installing additional cards will increase track counts to the maximum allowable.
Avid Pro Tools HDX Core (With Software) Includes
- HDX Core PCIe Card
- Pro Tools Ultimate License
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review