Avid Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core (No Software)
The Avid Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core provides the core Thunderbolt HD interface system, to unleash the power of Pro Tools Ultimate with the native power of your computer.
With Avid Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core, instead of dedicated DSP, HD Native harnesses the power of your computer, so you can take on large, complex sessions. Escape the latency lag of USB and FireWire interfaces. Get the advanced tools and near-sample-accurate lock to timecode you need to keep things in sync and turn around projects faster.Please note, Pro Tools HD software is not included and requires an Avid or third-party I/O interface.
Avid Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core Features
- Thunderbolt connectivity
- Up to 384 audio tracks and 512 instrument tracks
- Up to 32-bit, 192 kHz resolution
- Connect up to four Avid and/or third-party analog and digital audio interfaces
Avid Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core Specifications
- Latency*: 1.7 ms
- Simultaneous voices/audio tracks @ 48/96/192 kHz**: 384/192/96 (scalable up to 768 with three Pro Tools | Ultimate Voice Packs)
- Channels of I/O: 64 (fixed I/O, not scalable)
- Automatic Delay Compensation for hardware inserts: 16,383 samples
- Processing depth: 32-bit floating point
- Mixer depth: 64-bit floating point
* Latency calculated using a 96 kHz sample rate with a 64-sample buffer. Tests run using Pro Tools | HDX and Pro Tools | HD Native with Pro Tools | HD I/O, and Pro Tools | HD Accel with 192 I/O.
** Audio tracks based on sample rates of 48/96/192 kHz, respectively. Installing additional cards will increase track counts to the maximum allowable.
Avid Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core Includes
- Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review