Avid Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 MTRX Studio Desktop System
The Avid Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 MTRX Studio Desktop System gives the power of Pro Tools HDX DSP processing over the convenient and powerful Thunderbolt connectivity, along with Avids powerful MTRX Studio converter and routing system, and Pro Tools Ultimate.
The Avid Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 MTRX Studio Desktop System make the world’s biggest productions possible. Engineered for the highest performance, customization, and expansion, they enable music and audio post professionals to deliver their most demanding work. Without constraint.
HDX Thunderbolt Desktop Core
With 18 DSP cores and two high-performance FPGA chips, the Pro Tools | HDX Core is a powerhouse. And it’s finely tuned to process thousands of audio streams at staggering speeds. The central FPGA rapidly routes signal around the card—one sample at a time—with no latency. While the DSPs handle mixer and real-time plugin processing at an amazing 6.3 GHz aggregate clip. The result? Dedicated horsepower to mix the biggest sessions. And immense performance to record directly into them—with real-time effects.
The Avid MTRX Studio Interface gives ample analog and digital connectivity—including Dante, DigiLink, and ADAT—to connect your outboard gear, mics, speakers, and more. Consolidate multiple devices, declutter your signal chain, and save rack space with a versatile audio solution that extends your workflow possibilities. With 64 channels of Dante, plus the 512 x 512 matrix in DADman, you can route any MTRX Studio input to any output, expanding your workflow possibilities. Create easy cue mixes over Dante. Route between connectivity formats. Even send audio to multiple devices simultaneously. Have the I/O channels, speaker processing, and monitoring control you need to support 7.1.4 and larger setups for Dolby Atmos mixing. Quickly calibrate speakers and tune any size and shape room to ensure an accurate monitoring environment, so you can mix with confidence.
Avid Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 MTRX Studio Desktop System Features
- Get premium sound, built in partnership with DAD
- Take full monitor control
- Optimize your monitoring environment
- Mix and monitor Dolby Atmos in any room
- Route audio extensively
- Connect your entire studio
Avid Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 MTRX Studio Desktop System Specifications
- Mic/Instrument inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Line I/O: 16 x 16 (DB25)
- ADAT I/O: 16 x 16
- Dante I/O: 64 x 64
- DigiLink I/O: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- Dedicated monitor outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Headphone outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Cross-point digital matrix: 512 x 512
- Summing matrix with monitor profiles
- 256 x 16
- Monitor Groups
- Fold Downs
- Group Formats
- Integrated speaker calibration: Built-in SPQ speaker processing with 256 filters on 16 channels; delay management adjustable up to 150 ms per channel
- EUCON integration: Yes
- System sync: Word Clock and Loop Sync via BNC connectors; Dante Sync
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz–192 kHz
- DSP processing: 18 x 350 MHz TI processors per HDX card (6.3 GHz aggregated processing)
- Latency: 0.7 ms
- Simultaneous voices/audio tracks: @ 48 / 96 / 192 kHz - 256 / 128 / 64 - Scalable up to 768 @ 48 kHz with three HDX cards
- Channels of I/O: 64 channels of DigiLink I/O - Scalable up to 192 channels with three HDX cards
- Automatic Delay Compensation for hardware inserts: 16,383 samples
- Processing depth: 32-bit floating point
- Mixer depth: 64-bit floating point
Avid Pro Tools HDX Thunderbolt 3 MTRX Studio Desktop System Includes
- HDX Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Core
- MTRX Studio Interface
- License for Pro Tools Ultimate with one year of support and upgrades
- Power Cable
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review