The Avid MTRX Studio Interface is not just a Pro Tools ready audio interface, it is also an extremely flexible audio routing powerhouse that expands your workflow possibilities.
The Avid MTRX Studio Interface gives ample analog and digital connectivity—including Dante, DigiLink, and ADAT—to connect your outboard gear, mics, speakers, and more. Consolidate multiple devices, declutter your signal chain, and save rack space with a versatile audio solution that extends your workflow possibilities. With 64 channels of Dante, plus the 512 x 512 matrix in DADman, you can route any MTRX Studio input to any output, expanding your workflow possibilities. Create easy cue mixes over Dante. Route between connectivity formats. Even send audio to multiple devices simultaneously. Have the I/O channels, speaker processing, and monitoring control you need to support 7.1.4 and larger setups for Dolby Atmos mixing. Quickly calibrate speakers and tune any size and shape room to ensure an accurate monitoring environment, so you can mix with confidence.
With Digital Audio Denmark’s precision audio converters and mic preamps, you can capture and hear every vocal, instrument, and sound performance in great detail. Plus, get ultra-low latency when tracking with Pro Tools | HDX or HD Native, enabling artists to perform at their best.
No need for a separate monitor controller. MTRX Studio covers this and your signal routing needs. Create monitor profiles and fold-downs to speed up your workflow. And toggle between multiple speaker sets directly from the included DADman software or your Avid control surface. With speaker calibration built directly into the interface—the same SPQ speaker processing technology available as an option for Pro Tools | MTRX—you can tune your room for any session format. Easily transition between music and audio post production—from mono to immersive audio.
MTRX Studio is EUCON-enabled and delivers tight integration with Pro Tools | Ultimate, enabling you to control all audio sources, monitoring, and routing directly from any Avid control surface. It eliminates manual tasks and physical patching, keeping you in your creative flow—and in your seat.
Avid MTRX Studio Interface Features
- Get premium sound, built in partnership with DAD
- Take full monitor control
- Optimize your monitoring environment
- Mix and monitor Dolby Atmos in any room
- Route audio extensively
- Connect your entire studio
Avid MTRX Studio Interface Specifications
- Mic/Instrument inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Line I/O: 16 x 16 (DB25)
- ADAT I/O: 16 x 16
- Dante I/O: 64 x 64
- DigiLink I/O: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- Dedicated monitor outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Headphone outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Cross-point digital matrix: 512 x 512
- Summing matrix with monitor profiles
- 256 x 16
- Monitor Groups
- Fold Downs
- Group Formats
- Integrated speaker calibration: Built-in SPQ speaker processing with 256 filters on 16 channels; delay management adjustable up to 150 ms per channel
- EUCON integration: Yes
- System sync: Word Clock and Loop Sync via BNC connectors; Dante Sync
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz–192 kHz
Avid MTRX Studio Interface Includes
- MTRX Studio Interface
- Power Cable
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review