The Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone is an extremely flexible all-round mic that and can be used on a wide variety of instruments: From drums to electric and acoustic guitars, pianos, wind and string instruments to vocals.
With the OC16, Austrian Audio introduces a brand-new microphone in the “Open Condenser” large-diaphragm series equipped with Open Acoustics technology. The transparent and natural sound of OC microphones, which has been highly praised by the press and users, is the result of the combination of the patented CKR capsule and the “Open Acoustics” design approach developed by Austrian Audio.
Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone Features
- Handcrafted CKR6 ceramic capsule: handmade in Vienna, like the CKR12 capsule, but with single diaphragm
- Rugged Design: Metal housing, cap, and grille
- High precision cardioid pattern: directional characteristic
- Switchable high pass filter: 40 Hz (2nd order), 160 Hz (2nd order)
Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Single
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 11 mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 148 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 14 dB SPL (A)
- Analog Low Cut filter: 40 Hz, 160 Hz
- Impedance: 275 Ω
- Load impedance: > 1 kΩ
- Supply voltage: 48 V (< 2.2mA)
- Main Connector: XLR 3 pin
- Dimensions: 157 x 66 x 34 mm
- Weight: 335 g
Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone Includes
- OC16 Microphone
- Stand Mount
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone - Out Of The Box at Front End Audio
Check out the Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone in our "Out Of Th...
Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone - Gear360 at Front End Audio
Check out the Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone on Front End Audi...
Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone - Demo at Front End Audio
Check out the Austrian Audio OC16 Microphone "In Action" here ...
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review