The Audio Technica AT4049b Omnidirectional Microphone is recommended for professional recording in broadcast or in the studio. This versatile microphone may be used with confidence in a wide variety of miking applications.
Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
The AT4049b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4049b-EL omnidirectional head capsule (both available separately). Additional interchangeable capsules are available in cardioid (AT4051b-EL) and hypercardioid (AT4053b-EL).
Audio Technica AT4049b Omnidirectional Microphone Features
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Audio Technica AT4049b Omnidirectional Microphone Specifications
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Audio Technica AT4049b Omnidirectional Microphone Includes
- Audio Technica AT4049b Omnidirectional Microphone
- Protective Carrying Case
- Limited 5-Year Warranty