ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier
The ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier is studio linear power amplifier capable of delivering 280watts per channel (@4 ohms) with an incredible 10Hz to 40kHz frequency response. Its clean and powerful circuitry combined with a straightforward user interface, quickly and easily delivers the power you need for professional and project studio monitoring.
The ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier features a compact single rackspace low noise linear design and uses a solid steel chassis and toroidal transformer for added long term reliability. Stable down to 2 ohms, the ART SLA-2 can be bridged mono to deliver a full 560 watts into a single 8 ohm load.
Ideal for any studio or installation application, the ART SLA-2 uses oversized convection cooling heatsinks and temperature controlled variable speed SmartFan technology to ensure quiet operation in any environment.
Designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications, the ART SLA-2 is housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis. It features the proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
The ART SLA-2 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier’s cooling needs.
XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the ART SLA-2 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification. Simple to install tamper proof cover is included.
ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier Features
- Toroidal transformer
- 200 Watts per channel @ 8 Ohms
- 560 Watts bridged mono @ 8 Ohms
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz within +/- .5 dB
- XLR, Euroblock & 1/4" inputs
- Tamper-proof faceplate
- SmartFan silent cooling system
- Low profile 1U rack mountable
- Extemely low noise, discrete linear design
- All steel chassis
ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier Specifications
- Bridged Output Power, 8 Ohms: 560 Watt Mono
- CMRR: > 60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: > 0.05% (typical)
- Hum and Noise: > 100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 44k O (bal), 22k O (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V for full power output
- Input/Output Connections: IN: XLR, Euroblock (bal), 1/4? TRS (bal/unbal)
- Stereo Output Power, 4 Ohms: 280 Watt RMS per channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 Ohms: 200 Watt RMS per channel
- Transformer Type: Toroidal
- Dimensions: 1.75?h x 19?w x 13.5?d
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
- Power Requirements: USA 120VAC 60 Hz 1000 Watt (max) 1000 Watt (max)
ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier Includes
- SLA-2 Power Amplifier
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART SLA-2 Power Amplifier Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review