The ART P16 XLR Patch Bay brings all rear-mounted XLR inputs from various devices to one, convenient single space rackmountable location. Ideal for any live PA rack, studio rack or fixed installation where easy access to XLR inputs are required.
The ART P16 XLR Patch Bay is a deceptively simple, yet surprisingly useful addition to any serious collection of audio equipment. The ART P16 XLR Patch Bay saves wear and tear on the connectors of expensive audio equipment by bringing all commonly used connections to the external patch bay.
All-steel chassis, black anodized finish and secure, high-quality XLR connections front and back with internal connections made via PCB wiring ensure long term reliability from the passive ART P-16 Balanced XLR rackmount patch bay.
ART P16 XLR Patch Bay Features
- 16 Channels of balanced direct signals
- High quality passive interface
- XLR connectors (female on front, male on rear)
- All connections made via reliable PCB wiring
- 19-inch 1U-high rack mount with rugged, fully shielded black all-steel enclosure
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
ART P16 XLR Patch Bay Specifications
- Connectors: Balanced XLR (female front, male rear)
- CMRR: > -95 dB (typical)
- Channel to Channel Isolation: > -95 dB (typical)
- Enclosure: Steel 1U high, 19" rack mount
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75” x 19” x 3.5” / 44mm x 483mm x 89mm
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. (1.4 kg)
ART P16 XLR Patch Bay Includes
- ART P16 XLR Patch Bay
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART P16 XLR Patch Bay Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Does what it is supposed to do and makes my life easier!